Road of Foxes

Started by Rakefur, October 23, 2011, 07:37:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camaclue

Derrik Sat down in his cabin with the badger lord. "Lord Tulstil, I believe we both have a common enemy. We must work together to fight the menace of Lord Lupin. So, what do you say?" Derrik stuck out his paw, hoping for his plan to work. The Badger stayed in his seat, looking at the captain angrily. "I NEVER work with vermin! Once I'm done with Lupin, I'm c-" He was cut short by Derrik's cold stare. He repeated, "We must work together to fight Lord Lupin." Derrik got closer, keeping his eyes on the Badger Lord, "We must work together. We WILL work together. And I'll make sure of that." The Badger started feeling odd, almost tingly. Derrik walked closer, never looking away or blinking, until he was almost touching the badger. "We will work together. You will help me. When I snap my fingers, you will be my Ally. Once I Snap my fingers, you will forget our little talk, go straight to the forge room, and light a fire." *snap!*

The deed was done.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Rakefur

I made my way aft, and peered through a crack in the timbers. There was nothing to be seen but water. And there is nothing worse than being on a ship and seeing endless water, but slowly dying of thirst. Hence I lay for 3 more days in the bottom of the galley. It was the third night, during a storm and I was seasick agai, when there was a:

Craaaaaaaaakkkkk!!!!

And water poured in the hold like a waterfall.....All went black.....

Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Rakefur

Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Muse

Tulstil awoke with a start. where was he? He was in the forge, baanging wildly at a lump of metal. The last thing he remembered was Kilder's face. Not a pleasant sight. (Hee hee). He must'vr drugged the big badger somehow. Tulstil grabbed his scythe. It was time to talk.
Stop! Don't touch me there,
this is my private square!

Camaclue

Phillip saw the badger lord leave the ship. Something happened on that sinking ship.
Wait.... sinking? The crew jumped off and folowed the badger Lord inside. Following the group after the gate closed was a young and wet hare. Phillip went back to Arrak to tell him the news.

Durza

"So the ship they were on is sinking, and its not too far away," mused Aarak while he stared at the fire,  "this certainly changes things.  Lets go, that badger might be able to help me."

The two beasts wandered to the beach being wary of the canines who held the mountain to the north.  The first thing that they saw was the ship, slowly sinking to the bottom of the sea and her crew scattered along the beach, but no badger.  The crew had already seemed to have gotten it self together except for a lone beast a little farther south.  upon closer inspection it was seen as a young hare.  "That's the chap i was telling you about" said Phillip as he went to try to save the young beast.

Aarak knew that there had to be a reason for this appearance, a young hare who did not look to be among the members of the fighting hares of Salamandastron, and the crew of the ship not doing anything to help the poor beast.
"Oi!" Aarak shouted at the shipless, crew, "Why aint you beasts helping?"  In response to that a stoat who seemed to be the leade stood up, "And what be that beast's fate to us?" 

"This could be interesting," thought Aarak, staring the corsair down
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Camaclue

Derrik sat in the dirt, exasperated. He gained (forcefully) an insane badger for an ally, but lost his best ship at the same time. He just hoped the badger would forget to tell the hares that-
The gates opened up, Hares bringing in the army. Derrik never saw the three others follow him in.

Lord Tulstil stormed down the stairs to the dining hall, where he was surprised to be met by Derrik, drinking from Tulstil's best chalice, in Tulstil's seat, eating from Tulstil's platter.This enraged the badgerlord who went to the nearest hare. "What is HE doing here?" Tulstil asked. the hare meekly replied, "You said to let him in when they came." "I SAID NOTHING!" the badger roared, getting the attention of the hares and sailers. Derrik sat down calmly, sipping from the chalice. Even if the badger doesn't remember anything, he'll start listening to me soon, he thought.

Muse

((By the way, can we talk before im autoed?))

The Sea Scourer thundered against the cresting waves. Lord Lupis's forces had been swelled almost tenfold by Mastjack's followers.
"There!" A wesel shouted from the crow's nest. Lupis saw a large mass of beasts by the water's edge, mostly vermin, but was lot a couple of hares and a mouse? Lupis grinned toothily as their ship sailed closer.
Stop! Don't touch me there,
this is my private square!

Durza

Tension was sparking between the mouse and the stoat, and eased up when Aarak finally spoke.  "Alright fine don't help, but can we at least use some of your supplies?" 

"What supplies?" said the stoat, and the rest of the crew laughed.  It was true, there really wasn't much, a few barrels of food and water which probablly were not going to be given up easily.  Phillip was meanwhile by the young hare and recessitaing the hare.  Suddenly the hare coughed up sea water and started to breath.

"Easy chap," said Phillip, "your going to be alright."
"Was' you name?" asked Aarak helping the hare sit up.  The hare replied weakly, "Rakefur Longface." before collapsing from exhasution.

"Let's get him back to the camp," said Aarak, Phillip somberly knodding his head inn agreement, as they carried the hare into the woods.  Not far in the distance, the Sea Scourer saw the motion but turned towards teh mass.  Lupin smiled, he would destroy the hares of Salamandastrom, soon...very soon.
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts