The Mansion

Started by Camaclue, September 21, 2011, 09:53:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Claws

Your too late, and are now erased from the story. Well, you could just pop out of nowhere right now.
Welcome the most annoying person on Earth, oh look Dark Claws just walked in.

@(*_*)@. Either a monkey, or Princess Leai on drugs.

What happens when a permanent resident deletes their account?

Like an assistant

Durza

Now besides being completly irrational for the decision to go to the graveyard, it seemed like the best place to go besides home, but this was interesting.  "The graveyard?"asked Krowdon, "What makes you think anything is there?" "To start there is the likelyhood we will discover something about our mysterious host, second grave yards usually have a hidden catacomb, and third...," said Durzak before Dark Claws interrupted him like before,"Why not just go try the front door and get away from this place?"

The majority; Cameron, Krowdon, and Dark Claws agreed the front door would be the best option.  Durzak relented after persuasion and a blow in the gut from Dark Claws and followed, hobbeling all the way.  When the four reached the door the found it was locked, jammed and required a key,"I knew it the front door was too simple, graveyard anyone?".  The majority Cameron, Krowdon, and Durzak were able to convince the cautious Dark Claws with diplomacy and a threat of Cameron's mace.  To the gravyard it was.

It was a dark night cloud covered the moon, and the four knew this was the place for things to go bump this night. Krowdon hung close to Dark Claws, Cameron walked backwards scanning the aarea behind them, and Durzak walked in the front the air of adventure was heavy and it was going to be interesting. (Krowdon go)
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Krowdon

((Hidden entrance to a crypt and mention the gila monster a bit. And two tunnels in the end!))

Scorlath followed behind the group as they made their way through the graveyard. He remained out of sight, trying to figure out what they could possibly be looking for.

Dark Claws felt uncomfortable about Krowdon hanging so close to him. He knew the vixen had some sort of crush on him, but he had not come to this manion to have some vixen clong to his every move. So he mubled some excuse and went to go talk to Durzak up in the front.  Dark Claws had only taken about 10 steps closer to Durzak, who was way ahead, when his higher density caused the ground beneath his paws to collapse, sending him down a staircase.

Dark Claws tumbled about 100 feet before coming to a stop at hte bottom of the staircase. His entire body was burning in pain from the fall, and he feared injury. The moon cast just enough light for him to glance around at his surroundings. He seemed to be in an underground crypt entrance, there were a few  torches still stuck in the walls, and the crypt seperated into two tunnels, probably where different families were buried. (( alright. Whoever is next))
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Dark Claws

Dark Claws shook himself off. Nothing broken, just slightly bruised. He's been through worse. He quickly assesed his situation. He had two tunnels in front of him, one more likely leading to death. He looked around for a clue, finding only a rat skeleton in front of one of the entrances. Curious, Dark Claws leaned in to inspect it. Near it was a few clothes, very well made and beautiful, while still comfortable and easy to move in. More likely a general, but possibly a warlord. After a moment's thought, he realized what it was. A weasel by the name of Deathsword led this army. Deathsword was more or less an assaisn with an army and some land. Dark Claws battled him many times before, defeating them time after time. Still, they were tough. And known for their size. In fact, they usually sent out a squad instead of a lone soldier. So why was this guy here? While Dark Claws ws thinking, Krowdon came down to check on him. "Are you okay?" she asked. "I'm fine, but look at this," he said showing her the tunnels. "One probably leads to an escape route. The other to death." "So let's go through this one." Krowdon said, pointing to the one wtihout the rat skeleton. "No, I think this is the one," he said, pointing to the one that seemed to have death written all over it.

Like an assistant

Muse

Stop! Don't touch me there,
this is my private square!

Durza

Question Mark (?)

Muse

Scorlath ambled past the knot of creatures and took the other road, humming happily. A drunked haze shrouded his eyes, and he tried to click his heels together, ending up on the ground. He hoisted himself up in time to see a dark shadow streak towards him. Drunk the gila monster may have been, but helpless he was not. He threw Bloodhummer, his warhammer, with deadly accuracy, splicing the ttackers head in two. He drew close and cautiously examined the body. It was some kind of fow, pithc black, with bone brace-and anklets. It held a tiny hatchet in one hand. And Scorlath, stoned as he was, tried to pick it up. His grog-inhibited fingers grazed the flint axehead. the drunkedness whooshed away, to be replaced by a steadily closing blackness. he knew that he was becoming posioned. He picked up Bloodhummer, and, with the might of Gilas past and future, threw off the cloak of death, at least for a short time. And then he turned back around. He had to warn those others.
Stop! Don't touch me there,
this is my private square!

Camaclue

Cameron and Krowdon walked through the corridor without the skeleton. Soon, they found it was a dead end, leading only to an empty room. They walked back, to be greeted by the corpse of Scorlath. Cameron checked the reptile's pulse. "He's dead," the ferret looked at the broken spear embedded into the body, "and it wasn't an accident. Come on Krowdon, we have to warn the others!" The two ran off just before an armored beast went to take the corpse away.

"You may have killed many enemies DC, but you just can't kill someone who looks at you funny." Durzak said. "That rat had an entire horde. They outnumbered my army 2 to 3! And he insulted my mansion. Go back to reading your book, you lousy, no good, reading... (etc.)" His rant was cut short by a set of stairs, causing the poor warlord to fall. At the bottom was a tomb, filled with empty graves. "Strange,"Durzak said, "The graves are all empty." The bruised, angry wildcat yelled at him. "Of course they're empty! There are huge holes in the ground. Most likely the bodies were stolen by grave robbers to practice medicine or something!" "Or maybe the bodies never left at all, sweetie." Krowdon said as she descended the stairs, pointing to an old wooden door, covered in bones and dirt.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Durza

"The best course of action seems to take the door," said Durzak.  "Are you kidding me, are you a FREAKING FERRET, why would we go through the door with bones on it?" retorted Dark Claws, "If you ask me we should just bust out of the mansion and go home."  This wild cat was just getting to be a little bit of a scardy cat, but this is not the time to be making pointless remarks, rembering what his mother told him when ever he said something pointless,"Pointless remark is pointless, don't say them Durzzak, honey".

'The mansion is locked, and whomever is behind this incident is probably following us, so the best option is forward," replied Durzak in his most convincing manner.  "I agree", said Cameron and Krowdon together, "Fine!" replied Dark Claws.  The four trooped to the door, and the four found themselves in the kitchen.  This kitchen was well stocked for the mansion it was, and the full moon as bright as is could be was shining through the large glass windows.  "Well that's just great," said Dark Claws, "we're back where we started", but the others were exploring searching for what could have caused their druged stupor, as well as why there would be a secter door.  Cameron moved to check the door...(Krowdon, next section plz)
Question Mark (?)

Krowdon

... And ended up opening the door to a huge closet. Normally, this closet would be where food was stored, but instead of wheat and apples, the shelves were packed full of weapons. Cameron laughed. "Well, look at this interesting find we have here. Anyone want a weapon?"

Each group member helped take weapons off the shelves and organized them into categories. After a breif discussion, the group decided it would be better if they were armed, since with all the weird whatnots going on, it was better to be safe than sorry. Krowdon selected a battle axe from the pile, and also pocketed a whip, just in case she needed to interrogate somebeast.

(Derp. Wasnt quite sure what to do. Y'all can pick your own weapons. )
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Dark Claws

Dark Claws glanced at the pile and turned away quickly. He had his own sword, with the hidden string attacked to make a makeshift bow. Besides that, he was quite literally armed to the teeth. He had tiny daggers on each canine that was placed so it could easily be spit at an enemy, while causing nothing but minor discomfort at certain times for him as well as some shards on his claws. Durzak quickly grabbed a mace and a bow with a quiver of arrows while Cameron grabbed a mace. Dark Claws thought the weapons here were a little strange, the closet wasn't much of an armory. This entire thing seemed familiar. Durzak also looked a little wary, but was busy shouldering the quiver. Dark Claws racked his brain to find out what was bugging him, then remembered where he saw this. When storming an enemy fortress, Dark Claws broke into the fort with a handful of his horde. They split up, Dark Claws heading up the steps to fight the enemy leader, the squad to protect Dark Claws' back. No enemies came though, and they grew restless. Eventually, they stumbled upon a pantry full of golden weapons. They eagerly grabbed a bunch, only to be ambushed by vermin right behind the closet, waiting for this to happen. Dark Claws was puzzled, why were there so many other warlords legacy here? Then, he and Durzak met eyes and both realized two things. The weapons would do no good in an attack, and they were being attacked.
The enemies leapt out the second Dark Claws and Durzak came to the realization, and the ensuring battle quickly followed. Dark Claws was more prepared as he had real weapons, and cleaved through his enemies quickly. Durzak, while not exactly armed, was somewhat expecting this and managed to get hold of a dagger from a slain enemy. Reading books about this helped extremely, and he was able to stab an enemy while deflecting other attacks. Krowdon and Cameron weren't exactly lucky, they still thought the plastic weapons had effect and tried using them to no success. Fortunately for them, Dark Claws killed off the enemies on his end and Durzak was almost finished. When Krowdon and Cameron had reinforcements, they enemies were almost immediately overthrown. While Krowdon patched up their wounds, Krodon picked up a real battle axe and whip. Durzak and Cameron had a choice.
(Tell me that is not a good way to let you guys pick out your weapons)

Like an assistant

Camaclue

Cameron looked at Dark Claws. He was thinking about something. Cameron nudged him as the warlord came back to reality. "Grab a weapon, Krowdon found something. And what were you daydreaming about? You were looking into space." The wildcat looked down dumbly. "Just... thinking. You know, this might be a trap." Krowdon turned around from what she was looking at. "It was a trap,"  she said, wrapping the whip around her waist like a belt. "There's a notebook here with writing about an army of vermin. The cook killed half the army and fed the other half their comrades. Guess that skeleton was one of the lucky ones." The group left, thinking about the massacre that had happened where they were moments ago.

Cameron looked around the hallway, an exotic, single edged, curved blade at his side. The hallways were empty, and barely lit by the moon. Cameron called back, "I'll go with Krowdon to the right. Durzak, you get your buddy. Now let's find a way out." Durzak sighed with disappointment. Dark Claws sighed with relief. He wouldn't be with the mad maid. Cameron checked all the doors, but they were locked. Krowdon wasn't having any luck, until she opened a pair of doors to reveal a huge ballroom. Pumpkins with carved faces and lanterns stared evilly at the two. Webs lined the walls, and a suit of bloodied armor sat at the other end of the room. Whoever was doing this truly was a madbeast.

Durzak and Dark Claws checked each door, all locked. They reached a dead end, and headed back. Suddenly, a rat with ragged clothing and a dirk pounced on Dark Claws, pinning him to the ground. (Dark Claws lives to go to the village, by the way. Also, sorry for making your bit a daydream DC, it just didn't fit the story.)
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Durza

With reflexes trained since childhood, Durzak sprung back and readied himself by pulling out a pair of daggers from inside his shirt.  The rat seeing this new threat knocked out Dark Claws, and prepared to assualt Durzak.  "Who are you?" Durzak asked not taking his eyes off of the rat.  "My master wants to see you," replied the rat as he rushed foreward.  Durzak, ready for this side stepped and hit the rat on the back.  A second later he noticed a thin line of blood comming from his cheek. "darn, he's good!" Durzak mumbled to himself as the rat regained his composure.  Hoping to press advantage Durzak rushed in, and a knife ensued.  The sound of metal on metal was heard, and each of the beast soon became covered with numerous nicks of the blades, though the rat had taken a severe stab to the side, and Durzak still had yet to be seriously wounded.  "Who is this guy?" was the only thing that Durzak could think about, still dodging swings.

Meanwhile in the hall Krowdon and Cameron slowly approached the armor.  From a slumped over position, the armor rose to look at the two.  "Have you enjoyed my little party," asked the armor.  "Why are you doing this?" shouted Krowdon slowly backing up.  "Isn't it obvious, its my Halloween party and you were all my invited guests." replied the armor, lifting up the visor to reveal the face of Garreth.  Krowdon and Cameron realized then that this was just the beginning of a most dangerous game. (Krowdon you are up, keep the excitement going)
Question Mark (?)

Krowdon

((Yurk. Sorry this took so long. >__< Y'all, if I'm ever gone for more than a week, continue without me and I'll hop back in if I return. And I do appologize if its not what it needs to be. Please correct things if I took them a wrong direction.))

A second rat dropped from a trapdoor in the ceiling onto Durzaks shoulders and placed his paws over Durzaks mouth and nose.  Dark Claws ran to go help his friend, but the first rat tripped Dark Claws and gave the wildcat a sharp blow to the head with the hilt(is that what its called? *cant remember) of his dagger. Unable to breathe, Durzak passed out. the rats bound the paws of their fallen opponents and dragged them away....

Krowdon flattened her ears and let out a low growl. "This is some sort of messed up halloween party." Garreth laughed. "Do you really think so? Tell you what, how about you and Mr. Cameron here get an extra treat. ." Garreth snapped, and the lights in the room went dark.

Krowdon

((sorry for the double post, but I updated my post))