The Mansion

Started by Camaclue, September 21, 2011, 09:53:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Claws

Dark Claws woke up in a room with Durzak. He quickly took stock of the situation. He was knocked out. He was now disarmed. So was Durzak. And they were both tied up in a big chair. He just had to be stuck with this guy. Dark Claws sighed, then used his claws to cut through the rope that bound them. Child's play. Durzak seemed a little curious as how Dark Claws was calm and quickly got out of the situation, but Dark Claws only said that he had been in the situation before. They both looked around at the room. There was one exit, a locked door that was no doubt guarded on the other side. Nothing for weapons except the clothes on their back. Then again...

Dark Claws felt around his shoulder until he finally felt it. A weapon he called the paper blade. Thin and light as paper, and deadly as a dagger. It was small and insignificant, not really much of a weapon as it had little range and was too small to really be a good weapon, but Dark Claws still extended his claws and cutopen the thin layer of cloth that seperated him from this. Seeing Durzak could better handle the weapon, Dark Claws gave it to him.  He could rely on his claws. DC went to the door and calmly and carefully punched it with extreme precision, hitting the one spot where the guards might feel something. He continued punching it until there was a muffled sound and the door swung open showing to guards with their spears ready. Durzak and Dark Claws paid them no mind as they ran out of there being pursued by the guards who were shouting for help.

They kept running until they saw Garreth walking with a mace. No way they could take him. At least, not like this. Dark Claws' eyes scanned the room for something. There! He snatched the paper blade from Durzak's paw and hurled it at the two guards. It clipped one of their shoulder's, cutting a fine chunk of hair out and got blood flowing quickly. perfect. While the other guard was trying to patch up his wounds, Dark Claws dragged Durzak over to a bunch of weapons displays. He quickly broke the glass seperating them from a bow, then broke another that held a small number of arrows in a quver. The arrows didn't exactly fit for the bow, but they would do. He handed the bow and arrows to Durzak. "Make them count," he said as he pointed to the guy with the mace. "Hold them off while I suit up." Dark Claws pointed to a suit of armor with a mace (that didn't have a body in it). 'Then cover me."
Welcome the most annoying person on Earth, oh look Dark Claws just walked in.

@(*_*)@. Either a monkey, or Princess Leai on drugs.

What happens when a permanent resident deletes their account?

Like an assistant

Camaclue

Cameron looked around the huge room he had ran into. There were maps and models of ships everywhere. A closer inspection revealed something sinister. There was a scroll with sentences crossed out and numbers next to them, almost like a checklist. And on the floor was an invitation to the mansion from Gareth to an ottermaid named Elaine. It seemed to have been forgotten, but at least that was one less victim. Cameron heard some commotion outside and hid, hoping his hiding place wasn't found. The commotion continued, but the door stood still. Cameron kept on looking, planning on checking the list later.

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Durza

What was that crazy cat thinking, trying to fight that mad beast of a badger.  The best option in a situation like this is to run.  However, "I will not leave a companion behind." thought Duzak,  trying to make the bow work.  With luck a couple of the arrows hit the rats, but the majority missed.  "You ready yet!" shouted Durzak, his arrow supply dwindling.  "Almost," came a muffeled reply.  Glancing back for an instant, Durzak saw the armored wild cat with a sword.  Fortunatly for Durzak, Dark Claws was able to deflect and mortally wound the rat who sprang at Durzak's opening. "Pay attention, or find the others" shouted Dark Claws, cleaving into the other rat, "I don't want you getting in my way.  Find the others, get help, or whatever but don't get in my way."  

Durzak stood at a crossroads, would he abonadon his friend to find the others would he stay and fight.  He pulled out his book and turned to the hidden dagger, his father's dagger.  He looked up and knew what he would do.

(krowdon, just a reminder)
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Krowdon

((Okay. I'm waiting for Cam to respond to a question I asked. Than I will edit this post with my contribution. :) ))
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

(again, sorry about the double posing, But I'm afraid I am going to have to drop out of the roleplay. I just dont have the time. Sorry. If you need me, I'll be in Reg.)
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Durza

(we will miss you, premission to use character?)
Question Mark (?)

Krowdon

((Of course. Do whatever you want to her.))

Dark Claws

Dark Claws charged Gareth. It seemed like a stupid idea, battling against him with only a sword and a mace, but Dark Claws was no ordinary fighter. Years of parinio that his guards would desert him had him training like there was no tommorow. And he was more deadly than the weapons he carried. He even held a body count larger than that of his army's. The rat on his side fell dead. Durza was a crack shot. He swung his sword at Gareth, only to see the mace come down to greet it. Gareth was only lightly armed, with a small chainlike dress to protect his body. It would prove a good defense for an inderect blow with a dagger, but not a direct strike with a sword. Which was what Dark Claws was counting on. As the mace and sword met, Dark Claws loosened his grip on the weapon so that the momentum of the mace would be stronger than the sword. As the momentum spun Dark Claws around quickly, he let go of the sword entirely. He faced what he thought was a dead Gareth to find that Gareth dodged the sword. It fell instead into the body of the rat who was behind him. His paw still ringing, Dark Claws tossed the mace into his right paw. Gareth was fast, but he just used that card. Dark Claws could be faster, and he was intent on playing that card right now.

Dark Claws speedily feinted and jabbed at Gareth to disorient him. Gareth blocked most of the jabs and predicted his feints, but it could easily be seen that Gareth was not very happy. He didn't exactly like the fact that he was being pressed this hard when he was dressed for offense and did not like the fighting style of this cat. Lunge parry lunge, that was what he was used to. But it seemed the wildcat was making things up on the spot. Dark Claws, for his part, was tiring quickly. The suit was hot and heavy and his speed was very taxing to his body. Even though it was a while since he was drugged, the effects of it was slightly still on his body. Durza was helping him a lot, covering him with arrow after arrow. Eventually, Dark Claws landed a blow on Gareth. Even though he had minor cuts and bruises, Gareth was fine. Then he made the mistake of trying to press Dark Claws. He saw the opening and instantly jabbed at it. In a flash, Dark Claws was behind him, beating him with the butt of the mace and eventually landing a wincingly non-lethal blow to the head with the mace. It was as hard as it could be without being fatal. It would probably keep him out cold for a while, but who knows? Dark Claws ran to Durza.

"He's unconcious, but still breathing," Dark Claws said as stripped off the hot and heavy armor. "We should question him when we're done with the guards."

"There's only one left," Durza said. "But I'm out of arrows!" Dark Claws quickly fixed that problem by hurling his mace into the last rat. He fell with a sickening thud. Dark Claws inspected a rat that Durza killed. It had two swords that reminded him of someone. Wait a minute! Those were his swords. Dark Claws took them, and the rats shield for good measure, although it was lost on him that the petty thieving wouldn't matter to the rat. Suddenly, it sounded like there was a mob coming (your epic battle seen Cam?) 

Like an assistant

Camaclue

Cameron realized what all of it meant now. Gareth wanted to kill rich beasts, take their money, and sail away to somewhere else. But why us five? Why on Halloween, too? Was this his final strike? And What was that noise? Cameron grabbed a sword from the wall and a shield and charged through the door, hitting a rat. He started swinging away, killing anybeast in his way. Meanwhile, Durzak and Dark Claws were fending themselves off. Cameron came to their aid just in time. The battle continued to the roof, Cameron, Durzak, and Dark Claws Tired out and Gareth swinging his mace, to finish the job he started so many seasons ago. "Cam, where's Krowdon?" Dark Claws asked. Cameron shrugged and smashed his shield into the face of a charging weasel.

Krowdon sneaked through the corridors, finding nobeast anywhere. She finally reached a window, opening it up and jumping out to safety. Krowdon headed back to the nearest village, only three days and nights away, hoping her friends would find her someday... if they were still alive.

((OOC, I found a bent twig and two pebbles in the shape of a >: face. I lol'd hard.))

Dark Claws

Like an assistant

Durza

(My bad, I have been busy and a little lazy)

"We are on a roof, there is a mad badger with a mace who wants to kill us, I am out of my daggers and arrows, Dark Claws can't keep up with the badger who seems to have an army...How did I end up here again?" thought Durzak.  Trying to keep Gareth's minions off of Dark Claws.  This was not loking good for the group, as they were pushed to the end of the roof.

"No place left to run," said Gareth stepping closer the the group.  "Come on Durzak, tell me you have an idea!" shouted Cameron.  Durzak scanned the area that he had to work with, and then he saw it; the way to live.  "Why are you doing this?" Durzak shouted at Gareth.  Gareth paused and told the beasts, "Beacause I can."

Durzak moved in front of his new friends said, "Fine then I surrender."  This stunned everyone, which all said, "WHAT!" 
"I surrender, before you kill me though can I hold your mace.  I was never able to hold one before."  said Durzak.  Gareth was stunned but replied,"Fine, but I want you within arm's length."  Durzak moved and recived the mace feeling the weight of it, "This would work he thought"

In what can only be described as a feat of stength and stupidity, Durzak tossed the mace at the branch of a nearby tree behind his companions, and then into them and threw them on top to the branch as it began to fall.  The army of Gareth as well as everyoner beast was suprised at what happened.  The three companions managed to survive with ouly a fer bruises and cuts, and just as a new day was beginning to dawn.
Question Mark (?)

Dark Claws

Epic Log (way better than Epilouge)

Dark Claws and Durza made it back to the village alive. Cameron had what he said was other plans. The second, Dark Claws walked into his camp, he ordered his army to attack. With the ferocity only a warlord had, he easily crushed the enemy soldiers. The Mansion was actually the battle headquarter's for Gareth's vermin army. If he could kill one of the strongest warlords, one of the best scholars (who knew quite a lot  on battle strategies), a jack-of-all trades, and the warlord's admirer (who would probably rally Dark Claws' army in vengance of his death), he could easily take over what he wanted. The Mansion grew to be a gathering place for all of them, and the memory became a legend.

Like an assistant

Camaclue

THE END

Camaclue: gosh that was some story.
Durza: At least we got through with it.
Dark Claws: And my epic log was EPIC.
Camaclue: I wanted it to end with the mansion burning to the ground, but okay. GOOD NIGHT EVERYBEAST!
(audience clapping)

Durza

Question Mark (?)

Dark Claws

Credits:
DC-DC
DURZAK-DURZA
CAMERON-CAMACULE
GUY WRITING IN ALL CAPS- DC
Any copy right violations were unintended and were not legal. This role play was made of fiction based on a format by the late Brian Jaques. Any relation to any one, living or dead, is purely coincidental. Animals were harmed in the making of the roleplay. No affiliations were made with the Motion Picture Alliance. The manner of estate is thus counted agaisnt its will. Any major motion picture, book, show, or any other media is liable to a lawsuit and fine of up to $100000. All affiliations with this roleplay cannot be presented as a sequel without the authors consent. Any ruling body of power must be notified in case of death. Any injuries, fatal or minor, are sustained and are not held accountable from this roleplay.

Like an assistant