Started by Rakefur, September 26, 2011, 07:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rakefur

There are 498 warlords signed up in reg. I think #500 should get some sorta prize.
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Etendue

498 is my friend. Number 500 had better not be inactive, because it's an awesome number and deserves to be equally awesome ingame.
Why can't I stay away from this game?

"You're kidding me. Did you just stuff that Aperture Science Thing-We-Don't-Know-What-It-Does into an Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator?" ~GLaDOS

Shadow Assassin

most people are inactive.

Etendue

...Which is sorta depressing, because it makes me realize how small scale this game is. I mean, I can get on to tf2 or an mmo, and proceed to flame everybody in range, causing a firestorm of insults flying between me and like 20 people for the next two hours. I can't do that here (as much). Aw.

"You're kidding me. Did you just stuff that Aperture Science Thing-We-Don't-Know-What-It-Does into an Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator?" ~GLaDOS

Rakefur

Dandin the Slayer (#500)
Networth    $128,959
Land    250 Acres
Race    Magpie
Location    Southsward
Clan    None
Rank    489
Attack?    Disabled
Defenses    0 (0%)
Attacks    0 (0%)
Kills    0
Land Gained in Attacks    0
Land Lost in Attacks    0
Created On    September 29, 2011

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Etendue

...urk.

He had better be active.

Shadow

rakefur, I would appreciate if you kept your siggy image to a reasonable size. There is no rule against large ones, but it would be nice if you did anyway.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Krowdon

Quote from: Shadow on October 01, 2011, 10:36:44 AM
rakefur, I would appreciate if you kept your siggy image to a reasonable size. There is no rule against large ones, but it would be nice if you did anyway.

I told him that Peace Alliance once guilted me into making a smaller siggie. I guess he didnt get it. :(

Oferfarius Afer (Or whatever his name is, I cant spell it without seeing it) has a pretty big siggie too.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Rakefur

Um, but..........I plead the 6th.

QuoteIn all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

There is a big siggie movement you know.

Krowdon

You know you can turn off the ability to see peoples siggies and icons if you go to Look and Layout Preferences under Profile, if these things really bother anyone that much.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Rakefur

I was going to suggest that.

Uiblis

Quote from: Rakefur on October 01, 2011, 10:46:47 AM
Um, but..........I plead the 6th.

Shadow isn't forcing you to change it. He's recommending you change it because some people can, and will get annoyed by it.

Quote from: Krowdon on October 01, 2011, 10:48:39 AM
You know you can turn off the ability to see peoples siggies and icons if you go to Look and Layout Preferences under Profile, if these things really bother anyone that much.

The problem with this is it turns off everyone else's siggies too. That I may actually like, lol.

You can scale the pic down a bit.
I love bad [berries] that's my [fruity] problem

Rakefur

I'll try.

EDIT: Better? I can't read it, but oh well.

Shadow

QuoteShadow isn't forcing you to change it. He's recommending you change it because some people can, and will get annoyed by it.

Exactly. I like to keep people's siggies up, but sometimes a few get in the way of a topic. You can have it big if you really want, but it would be nice of you to keep it small :)
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Rakefur

Is that better Shad?