STOP DESCENDING INTO CORRUPTION!

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, May 27, 2012, 01:58:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

I don't know. I guess that's up to you guys if you want this hate relationship to go anywhere. I'm staying out of it for my own good.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Are we in a hate relationship? I dont think he hates me and I dont hate him. Some of his posts are annoying sometimes.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

So it's a budding hate relationship. Or maybe we're all in denial.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Denial? That seems reasonable as I already have a hate relationship. Sort of.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

We can talk about it over PM its not going public.

Ungatt Trunn II

I think my hate relationship is quite obvious.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I think so too. PM me if you really care at all.

Ryu

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on May 27, 2012, 01:58:22 AM
The crappy memes and hipstery will stop post haste. You're all making me look bad. I thought I could trust you lot for a day or two. Obviously I miscalculated the role I played in keeping you idiots from going native. Regardless, if this continues there will be bad stuff that happens. I can make bad stuff happen. It's what I do.

Lets

Ungatt Trunn II

Bro, I may be spa mod. But at least I'm not spa mod.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ryu

Krowdon