Admin Awards (yay!)

Started by The Lady Shael, October 12, 2011, 12:46:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Sorry these are so late guys! I also have to apologize for not being able to keep up much with the events of last round....the first time I did these awards I kept up with everything every day but I wasn't able to do that this time. It's also been a while since the round ended.....so what I do remember I think I've forgotten already. >.< So these awards are based off of the events from last Turbo but also a little bit of what I've seen around RWL in general (which is kinda better....right?).

Also sorry I didn't write out a couple sentences for each person like I did last time, I just wanted to get these posted to give the recognitions. If I feel like it, I may edit this and add a couple words.

Please also remember these awards are based off of these definitions.

Outstanding Newbie - Rakefur

Runner-up - Shadow Assassin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emerging Veteran - Uiblis

Runner-up - Ryu

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Legendary Veteran - General Volkov

Runner-up - Firetooth

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best Team Player - Krowdon

Runner-up - Rakefur

Most Skilled Player - Sevz

Runner-up - White Fang

Admin's Award (tie) - Preussen, and Pippin

Runner-up - Aarak/Durza

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Worst Team Player - Sevz

If you didn't get one this time, don't worry, there will be more opportunities. :)

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Krowdon

Yay! I got best team player.

Though I'm not really sure what I did.... :/

Congrats Everyone!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Pippin

nice one everyone, every award is well deserved  :D

cheers for the award shael.

1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Firetooth

Grats to everyone who got an award, nice to see most my nominations got something or other. :)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Uiblis

Thanks for the award.

Congratulations to everyone.

I liked the couple sentences thing, so please "feel like it" and added some on later if you have time.  :)

EDIT: The purple is funny. It's hard to see, and when I look a few lines above it (like at legendary veteran) and stare for a while the purple disappears into the gray.
I love bad [berries] that's my [fruity] problem

Sharptooh

Congratulations to everyone who got an award :) all well deserved

Rakefur

Yay Outstanding newbie! (I credit that to Uiblis. Thanks alot man)

Congrats everyone.
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Preußen

:D

Cool. i get to share it with Pippin

Pippin

that in itself is the highest award you can receive.
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Preußen

Gen. Volkov

Hey cool, I won. LOL. Congrats to all.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on October 12, 2011, 09:29:45 PM
Every time you spell lol that way, I imagine you shouting it. :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Uiblis

Quote from: Firetooth on October 13, 2011, 02:49:59 PM
Quote from: Gen. Volkov on October 12, 2011, 09:29:45 PM
Every time you spell lol that way, I imagine you shouting it. :D

I imagine him saying it in a very monotone and sarcastic voice, marked by a short silence right before and after he says it. But maybe that's just me.
I love bad [berries] that's my [fruity] problem

Rakefur

Just in case anyone was wondering, I was Sabretache.
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Gen. Volkov

QuoteEvery time you spell lol that way, I imagine you shouting it.

Since it's an acronym, more or less, I generally will spell it using all caps. Also, if you ever talk with me on vent or teamspeak or something, you'll quickly find that I do laugh out loud, quite a bit. Quiet loudly too. So most of the time, when I say "LOL", I really am laughing loudly.

I imagine him saying it in a very monotone and sarcastic voice, marked by a short silence right before and after he says it. But maybe that's just me.

It's just you. LOL.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES