Turbo awards

Started by Firetooth, October 29, 2011, 05:24:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Same as usual, fill in the below categories.

Best player: Probably Sevz or pip, though nobody else was stunning considering my weeks worth of runs would've netted me 4th had I not been targeted so much at the end. Peace also probably deserves a shout for his passive play.  :)
Worst player: Ryu, for his constant trash talk, thoroughly average indying and newb killing.
Best leaderer: As I said probs Sevz or Pippin, though Volk was pretty solid and rakefur was good considering he's still quite new.
Worst leaderer: Most?
Best indier: The only one I saw was Ryu, and he didn't do anything that impressive
Worst indier: See above
Best farmer/casher: Unfortunately I didn't really see any farmer/cashers
Worst farmer/casher: See above
Best newcomer: Preussen and Rakey
Most annoying: Ryu
Best clan:  Order
Worst clan: W.A.R (though mostly newbs)
Biggest surprise: Low finishes
Biggest disappointment: Low finishes
Biggest talker: Ryu
Best hair doo: Me
Worst hair doo: Me
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

Best player: Uiblis, in my opinion. Constantly good leader defense, and made over a bil net when all was said and done. He might have been working with Sharptooth, in which case both of them.
Worst player: Firetooth, for quitting
Best leaderer: No idea, when I was a solo player there was no one I couldn't have taken to the cleaners at some point or another.
Worst leaderer: Pippin, he had 6 mil leaders on 126k land. I maxed him for land and could still steal from him. If he hadn't been maxed, I would have stolen his entire 500 bil cash stockpile.
Best indier: Um, I dunno.
Worst indier: Dunno
Best farmer/casher: No idea
Worst farmer/casher: No idea
Best newcomer: Uiblis
Most annoying: Sevz was pretty annoying with his near constant trash talk. LOL. No offense bud.
Worst clan: W.A.R probably
Biggest surprise: Winning the round
Biggest disappointment: Market autosell malfunction
Biggest talker: Ryu, Rakefur, or Sevz
Best hair doo: My dog
Worst hair doo: Firetooth
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

Hmm? I didn't quit anything. I was inactive for the first two-three weeks though.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on October 29, 2011, 06:22:03 AM
Best player: Uiblis, in my opinion. Constantly good leader defense, and made over a bil net when all was said and done. He might have been working with Sharptooth, in which case both of them.

I was working with Uiblis and Vargath, although I think both deserve more recognition than me, I produced about 13 bil food, Uiblis and Varg produced a lot and set up a lot of stuff.

You have a dog?

Best player: Volkov, Uiblis or Vargath;although I'm also going to echo Firetooth in that peace deserves recognition, passive play is difficult (especially now)
Worst player: Ryu
Best leaderer: difficult to decide, all of the players in my best player were leaders (at least towards the end of the round)
Worst leaderer: I don't think there were any categorically bad leaders
Best indier: As far as I know Ryu was pretty much one of the only players to indy the whole round consistently; he did alright
Worst indier: There weren't many indiers
Best farmer/casher: Were there any?
Worst farmer/casher: See above
Best newcomer: Preussen and Rakey
Most annoying: Ryu
Best clan:  Order
Worst clan: W.A.R (although as far as I could tell, all the players were newbs)
Biggest surprise: The newb kills
Biggest disappointment: The Low finishes were a bit of a dissapointment, but I think there were a lot of reasons for this
Biggest talker: Ryu or Sevah, I really can't decide
Best hair doo: Me

Rakefur

Best player: Uiblis or Sevz
Worst player:
Best leaderer: Uiblis or Sevz
Worst leaderer:
Best indier: Ryu pro man
Worst indier:
Best farmer/casher: none
Worst farmer/casher: none
Best newcomer: Me :P
Most annoying: Vargarth suiciding me (it still didn't do much :D)
Best clan:  Order
Worst clan: W.A.R. (pretty much everyone except Gabe is a newb)
Biggest surprise: Getting the win (thanks a lot Uiblis)
Biggest disappointment: Thinking we had lost.....Volk had about 100mil less net than Sevz at about 9:00 EST
Biggest talker: none really
Best hair doo: Me when I had my mohawk
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Durza

i would  like to submit that i ferreted, so does that make me a farmer?
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Uiblis

Quote from: Rakefur on October 29, 2011, 07:35:58 AM
Best player: sevz, volkov
Worst player: none
Best leaderer: sevz, volkov
Worst leaderer: none
Best indier: Ryu
Worst indier: none
Best farmer/casher: didn't see anyone
Worst farmer/casher: see above
Best newcomer: Probably rake
best clan: order, basically the only major clan
worst clan: none
Most annoying: sevz
Biggest surprise: order, never thought they would close out just a bit behind sevz, so I pushed them to first at the last hour
Biggest disappointment: firetooth not sending his net to us :p
Best hair doo: Firetooth

I was working with varg and sharp. Thanks to varg for producing and helping us go for the win, and sharp for overall being active and doing espys/takedowns/holding net/other things. :)

btw did anyone look into the market bug where the things would sell after 48 hours but no cash? Me and volk both saw this but no one responded.
I love bad [berries] that's my [fruity] problem

Rakefur

Quote from: Durza on October 29, 2011, 07:44:27 AM
i would  like to submit that i ferreted, so does that make me a farmer?
yes I forgot about you. Best Farmer/casher: Durza/Aarak
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Pippin

Worst player: Firetooth, for quitting
Best leaderer: No idea, when I was a solo player there was no one I couldn't have taken to the cleaners at some point or another.
Worst leaderer: Pippin, he had 6 mil leaders on 126k land. I maxed him for land and could still steal from him. If he hadn't been maxed, I would have stolen his entire 500 bil cash stockpile.
Best indier: Um, I dunno.
Worst indier: Dunno
Best farmer/casher: No idea
Worst farmer/casher: No idea
Best newcomer: Uiblis
Most annoying: Sevz was pretty annoying with his near constant trash talk. LOL. No offense bud.
Worst clan: W.A.R probably
Biggest surprise: Winning the round
Biggest disappointment: Market autosell malfunction
Biggest talker: Ryu, Rakefur, or Sevz

wasnt my fault on the 6m 126k land, i was mid run and redwall went down for an hour and i was goin out

to be honest i didnt see rakefur do much other than be a net holder, not to say you didnt produce

your net holding improved towards the end though was a bit shabby to begin with
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Sevah

Best player: Ryu. Best attacker, biggest producer and most skillful killer. Donated heaps to the game this round. Well done bro
Worst player:  Volkov. Seemed like you were getting nowhere most the round. Almost stunted near week 3 when I changed to leaderer. The food conversion was too early and it appeared you jumped in the clan due to despair.
Best leaderer: Sevz then Pippin. Together we made +2trillion cash. Pippin showed some impressive skills
Worst leaderer:
Best indier: Sevz, first few weeks I had wicked defence. Most people relied on mono stackers to free up land. Pippin was tough in the first couple weeks aswell.
Worst indier: This is a tough choice. Most indies need their mums to support them but I give it to Simultaneity. Lazy as it gets
Best farmer/casher: Aarak was relying on other buildings. Forages markets and tents i'd assume.
Best newcomer: Uiblis. Played solid as a rock and finished like a newcomer.
Most annoying: Vargarth for requesting aid. Onlined me last round cos I was winning. I'll never forget that buddy, i'll teach ya to be pro so I can crush ya
Best clan:  Night, not the most active or well stacked but each move was tough
Worst clan: Order, If it weren't for Ryu the clan woulda failed. They didn't pull their weight as a unit so the result was given by an outsider
Biggest surprise: Pippins ability to produce $320bil in 1 run
Biggest disappointment: When I changed to leaderer I got an espionage on everyone and no-one had more than 250b
Biggest talker: Sharptooth. Tough on the forums, not so tough ingame
Best hair doo: Briar
Worst hair doo: Firetooth. Shave that chinfluff
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Shadow Assassin

W.A.R sucked because I made Tim just got a whole lot of random people to join and they never played.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteYou have a dog?

Indeed I do.

QuoteWorst player:  Volkov.
Worst player me? You are funny Sevz. I was one of the few truly solo players this round, and I was almost never out of the top 5, usually in the top 3, but yeah sure, I was "getting nowhere". I knew exactly what I was doing, and would have finished the round at or near the top anyway, even if I had decided not to help Order. I had 700 mil net with a bit more than half my cash spent, before aids from the clan. That's what, 4th?  Also, there is no way you had 2+ trillion cash, I know how much net that makes, and even combined you guys had nowhere near it. 1 trillion is the highest I'd give you. Probably less than that, based my espies of you two throughout the round.

QuoteHmm? I didn't quit anything. I was inactive for the first two-three weeks though.

That's quitting, IMO.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sharptooh

Quote from: Sevah on October 30, 2011, 04:52:31 AM
Best player: Ryu. Best attacker, biggest producer and most skillful killer. Donated heaps to the game this round. Well done bro
Worst player:  Volkov. Seemed like you were getting nowhere most the round. Almost stunted near week 3 when I changed to leaderer. The food conversion was too early and it appeared you jumped in the clan due to despair.
Best leaderer: Sevz then Pippin. Together we made +2trillion cash. Pippin showed some impressive skills
Worst leaderer:
Best indier: Sevz, first few weeks I had wicked defence. Most people relied on mono stackers to free up land. Pippin was tough in the first couple weeks aswell.
Worst indier: This is a tough choice. Most indies need their mums to support them but I give it to Simultaneity. Lazy as it gets
Best farmer/casher: Aarak was relying on other buildings. Forages markets and tents i'd assume.
Best newcomer: Uiblis. Played solid as a rock and finished like a newcomer.
Most annoying: Vargarth for requesting aid. Onlined me last round cos I was winning. I'll never forget that buddy, i'll teach ya to be pro so I can crush ya
Best clan:  Night, not the most active or well stacked but each move was tough
Worst clan: Order, If it weren't for Ryu the clan woulda failed. They didn't pull their weight as a unit so the result was given by an outsider
Biggest surprise: Pippins ability to produce $320bil in 1 run
Biggest disappointment: When I changed to leaderer I got an espionage on everyone and no-one had more than 250b
Biggest talker: Sharptooth. Tough on the forums, not so tough ingame
Best hair doo: Briar
Worst hair doo: Firetooth. Shave that chinfluff

Are you really in love with yourself Sevah? Or is it just me :D

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on October 30, 2011, 05:56:52 AM
QuoteYou have a dog?

Indeed I do.

--Off topic--  what kind of breed?

Gen. Volkov

Quote--Off topic--  what kind of breed?

Heinz 57, total mutt. Most pronounced are red chow and german shepherd, but she has collie ears and some retriever as well. Beautiful looking dog, and very even tempered. Good hunter though, for some reason. When she was younger anyway. She's 15 now.

Pippin

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on October 30, 2011, 05:56:52 AM
QuoteYou have a dog?

Indeed I do.

QuoteWorst player:  Volkov.
Worst player me? You are funny Sevz. I was one of the few truly solo players this round, and I was almost never out of the top 5, usually in the top 3, but yeah sure, I was "getting nowhere". I knew exactly what I was doing, and would have finished the round at or near the top anyway, even if I had decided not to help Order. I had 700 mil net with a bit more than half my cash spent, before aids from the clan. That's what, 4th?  Also, there is no way you had 2+ trillion cash, I know how much net that makes, and even combined you guys had nowhere near it. 1 trillion is the highest I'd give you. Probably less than that, based my espies of you two throughout the round.

QuoteHmm? I didn't quit anything. I was inactive for the first two-three weeks though.

That's quitting, IMO.

we made 2t cash atleast, though not all of that went towards top finishes

you keep saying you had espies throughout the round, you didnt
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres