Agency and -WAR-

Started by Ryu, November 04, 2011, 10:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryu

I`ll keep this short and simple: Cos enough talk already, lets just battle it out...

I killed you fireyteeth

Come at me bro

- Your beloved, Ryu ;)

Soccermad

This was great fighting no longer can you call as noobs.

Briar

As I'm sure someone will point out in many, many words- Killing a warlord does not elevate you out of n00b status.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Shadow Assassin

But what about haveing the best clan in the game? I would just like to point out TEMPLE is not the top clan in the game.

Hey Ryu's 5th post :)

Gen. Volkov

QuoteBut what about haveing the best clan in the game? I would just like to point out TEMPLE is not the top clan in the game.

Debatable. Also, probably not the best of ideas to try and get two clans mad at you at once, let alone a clan like TEMPLE.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow Assassin

Im not trying to get into a war with Temple and I know they are a very good clan, I just find it annoying that people still consider us noobs and yet we have the top clan in the game.

Pippin

your noobs

and to have rakefur the nooby net holder go into vacation and days later declare war

you have 1.3b net effectively impossible to touch and a bunch of noobs sitting around 50-200m net, and im guessing ryu produced 70% of that net in the time hes been there

we have nothing worthy to retaliate to, killing one of your and making sure 100m net doesnt get produced every 3 days. or spending a run making 300m+ net to add to our stockpile
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Firetooth

Sorry, busy watching leaked Mass Effect 3 footage. :D

Let's do this another time, ok? <3 Maybe kill a few newbs whilst you're at it to pass the time.

Also Rakey, do leave vacation before I get to 450turns please.

Finally, Shadow Assasin, most net does not equal best clan.  ;)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Rakefur

I just want to say this now.

Agency should be better than WAR. Only because they are a bunch of vets and we are noobs.
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Uiblis

lol rake. You're being so obvious. But nothing wrong with that.

Currently, WAR is the highest clan in terms of net, because they have more indys. In terms of playing ability, Agency certainly ranks over WAR.

Doing kills demonstrates that a clan is coordinated, but not necessarily skilled. If you have enough people and turns, anyone can do a kill.

So props to the teamwork, but that doesn't make you skilled.
I love bad [berries] that's my [fruity] problem

Rakefur

Quote from: Uiblis on November 05, 2011, 09:33:26 AM
lol rake. You're being so obvious. But nothing wrong with that.
I'm not sure what you mean. I was saying Agency is better in terms of playing ability. I admit it. But we have better teamwork, and as a result, we get things done.
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Sharptooh

Agency hasn't been organised, it's not that we lack the playing ability.

Me and Firetooth have had a lot of stuff irl, I can't speak for the rest of the team, but as far as I can tell most people have been fairly inactive.

Quote from: Rakefur on November 05, 2011, 09:17:51 AM
Agency should be better than WAR. Only because they are a bunch of vets and we are noobs.

Team indying everytime you get full turns isn't hard, from what I've seen you're storing has been terrible, if we (or TEMPLE) had been more organised all of that net wouldn't even exist.

Unimpressed about abuse of Vaca mode as well . . .

Briar

Quote from: Shadow Assassin on November 04, 2011, 11:15:27 PM
But what about haveing the best clan in the game?

That's a negative, Ghostrider.  You guys are coordinated and active. You killed ONE warlord. Whoop-dee-do. Do you want a cookie?

I echo what Sharp says in terms of vacation prior to the kill. If you guys are so skilled, why couldn't you protect your net from any retaliation without hiding under a cyber-rock?
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Firetooth

Quote from: Briar on November 05, 2011, 03:29:48 PM
Quote from: Shadow Assassin on November 04, 2011, 11:15:27 PM
But what about haveing the best clan in the game?

I echo what Sharp says in terms of vacation prior to the kill. If you guys are so skilled, why couldn't you protect your net from any retaliation without hiding under a cyber-rock?
Exactly. Plus, it is an abuse of the rules. I will be seriously disappointed and consider deleting my account here altogether if this isn't punished.

Ryu has already gotten away with one major breakage of the rules and for an offense that, whilst not technically illegal, was very detrimental to the site as a whole. He is the exact kind of elitist player who should stay at valhall and QMT and not come to a site such as this.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Briar

Woah Turtleface, let's not be too harsh with the ban-hammer.

I do agree something needs to be done about this. It is obviously a protection plan because he is still active on forums, not on vacation. But let's not be too harsh.