QMT

Started by Saleh, November 09, 2011, 09:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saleh

Hi everyone, I'm new here from QMT productions, someone there told me about this place so I decided to try it out. My name is Saleh. Just wondering, I don't recognize anyone here, are any of you from QMT?

Wolf Snare

Not me! Welcome. Perhaps you would like to join the clan I'm in, we can show you the ropes around here. it's not much different, but ofc I just returned myself, I'm still finding my own way around the new fixes and changes. If you want some advice and all that jazz, or just wanna join a winning clan in turbo, message wolf snare or request to join slayer.

Stick around, it's a good community ;)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

I was briefly at QMT, under the same or a very similar name. That was years ago though. I was with the Bl()()d crew back then. Death Eater etc.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow Assassin

I just joined :) a guy called Revelation and Rev in turbo plays it.

Saleh

I know Rev, and yeah that'll be great. I'll join Slayer. Just message me the passworiame I'm Saleh ingame too

Shadow

Clans don't use passwords here anymore, they operate on a request system. Send them a request and a message!
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Rakefur

Whoa! Saleh. You're one of the pro guys there, right?
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Pippin

hi saleh, pretty sure me and you joined at similar times at QMT and spoke a bit?
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Saleh

I don't know what you mean by Pro, haha. And yeah Pippin, hows come you didn't stay longer? Also, is there a private market that you can just sell your troops on? Instead of only selling them on a public market?

Pippin

there is, but unluckily for you this is a themed round where its been removed for a month :/

i just couldnt be bothered to be running on multiple servers to be honest
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Saleh

Oh and Gen Volkov, you look familiar? Did you ever play frostnflame? If so, I was The Six Hundred, and Krueler in the forums, maybe you remember me, maybe not.

Shadow

ohai, I remember you from FAF. I played as Shadow there too. Volkov is Volkov there as well. windhound is around here somewhere as well.

Welcome to RWL :)

Gen. Volkov

QuoteOh and Gen Volkov, you look familiar? Did you ever play frostnflame? If so, I was The Six Hundred, and Krueler in the forums, maybe you remember me, maybe not.

Heh, yeah, I am one of the admins there, actually. I remember you.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

Pretty much everyone is an admin there at this point.

Saleh

Wow didn't think you guys would. I was there what? 2 years ago?