The Areana Test Battle 2

Started by Durza, November 17, 2011, 03:12:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Durza

knowing that offense is the only way to take down this beast, the crowd watches in anticipation as the two fighters turned back to each other

(Rakar enters his offensive stance.  3 turns remain.  +2 attack, -2 armor)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Updated charcter bios, added notes on the attack and armor bonuses and how damage can be done as well as conditions to start attacking the health(I have not lost 2 armor points yet BTW so no hp attacks)
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

The Masked Wolf

The mask uses his special ability "The Masked Wolf" once again The Mask is a blur. He rushes his opponent.

[The Mask increases speed by 2]
Quote from: cloud on February 02, 2012, 06:40:08 PM
Aggressive and weak have no correlation. I know a bunch of weak people that are aggressive, and if they get aggressive towards the wrong people they get put in their place. Know your place.

Let's go, say that to mah face...5 words: I don't give a crap! >:

Durza

Knowing that the speed bust is short Rakar prepares for an attak that should swing the battle in his favor.

(regains 1 attack point)
Question Mark (?)

The Masked Wolf

The mask rushes Rakar only to jump over him. now with Rakar's back facing him the mask swings his sword
Aggressive and weak have no correlation. I know a bunch of weak people that are aggressive, and if they get aggressive towards the wrong people they get put in their place. Know your place.

Durza

Caught un awares, Rakar takes the shot in the back.  But with that strike Rakar counters with a swing of his own but it fails  to make contact as The Mask jumps out of the way.  "Dang wolf" thought Rakar.

(rakar loses 1 armor point, Rakar loses 1 attack point)
Question Mark (?)

The Masked Wolf

The Mask's extra speed is now worn down. But with his orginal speed he throws his javiln and rushes Ragar with duel swords

[loses 1 spped point, gains 1 attack point]

Durza

knowing that this might be his only shot Rakar brings his sword into an attack.  Rakar's sword misses, and the Mask's swords hit rakar's amor

(Rakar loses 1 armor point, and is now open to health attacks.  Offensive stance 1 turn)
Question Mark (?)

The Masked Wolf

seeing 'is chance The mask side steps and slashes Rakar's paw

[Rakar losses 1 health point]

Durza

(health, not hp health points = 10 health, 2 health BTW.  Please see first post of this topic I have definitions

Rakar swings his sword hoping for contact and its successful.  The Mask is taken back by this sudden hit.  The crowd goes wild blood is beginning to spill.  Rakar suddenly feels pain in his paw, and the Mask smiles and says, "You like my poison?" preparing for another assualt)

(The Mask loses 2 health, Rakar loses 1 health from the poison and his offensive stances ends with 2 truns of cooldown)
Question Mark (?)

The Masked Wolf

Spilling blood the Mask fake a falls down. Just as Rakar steps in for the finishing blow TheMask stabs with the Javilin.

(Rakar Loses 3 Health)

Durza

disregarding the hit, Rakar takes another shot at the wolf but his speed is to fast.  Rakar misses.

(rakar loses 1 health from poison/ 1 turn, offensive stance cooldown 1 turn)
(how are you gaining the attack point?, explain and I might give it to you.  BTW javelin is eqivaltent to sword so I only took 2 damage)
Question Mark (?)

The Masked Wolf

After he doodges The Mask throws his bag o' sand in Rakar's face, then he slashes Durza sholder, but barly hits

[Rakar losses 1 speed]

Durza

Knowing that this is going to get out of hand, Rakar steps into his defensive stance.  He then starts to look for an opening.

(Rakar loses 1 health, poison ends.  Defensive stance atcivated 3 turns remain +2 def, -2 attack)
Question Mark (?)

The Masked Wolf

Again The mask uses "The Masked Wolf" and is as fast as lightning

[+2 speed, -2 attck]

Durza

Rakar manages to keep his eye on the wolf, knowing that this will only put the wolf in a better position.  He waits, rebuilding his defense. 

(Rakar recovers 1 armor point(no hp attack), defensive stance 2 turns)
Question Mark (?)