Old Krowdon's Book Of Tacos N' Woofs

Started by Camaclue, November 18, 2011, 10:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camaclue

The Abridged Series. Pretty much an epic Idea I had. What if that title I made up became a story(about characters in the Redwallverse Finding a magical book that altered their mind if they read it and a group who protects it and comes to Redwall to tell some stories and Doing some Plays and Spoofs while Doing odd things like make toast in a toaster and a bottomless box.)
The Names and Bios of the Protectors of the book are as follows:
Krowdon the Fox: She calls herself an enchantress/witch/whatever that one dude called her. She is the "leader" of the group and named the Book after herself.
Camaclue the Ferret: The oddball of the group, he claims he is 1/2 god. He falls asleep whenever someone snaps their fingers three times.
Ungatt Trun II, the Wildcat: The self-appointed leader of "The Spa", He dresses in unusual clothing(Like modern Military outfits), Usually takes he role of a soldier in plays, and goes cuckoo sometimes.
Rakefur the Hare/Ferret: He is a hare, but for some reason becomes a ferret whenever he "gets dressed". He wants to become the new leader of "the Spa" and rambles about "Land Farm".
Taggerong the Otter: The Abbey gatekeeper and Recorder. He Looks into the book in Chapter 7 and starts writing Roleplays and speaking in different voices.
Abbot Jakes the Mouse: The Abbot who likes visitors.
Random Hedgehog maid: She doesn't have a name(yet), but she likes to interrupt the group of travellers when they say, do, or use something odd.
Random Formole: He laughs at awkward times and is sushed by the rest of the abbeybeasts.

On the day of one of our great feasts
came the caravan of some odd beasts
They came to our humble home
To Ramble of Spa and styrofoam
They read from a book with stories and Spoofs
entitled "Old Krowdon's Book of Tacos N' Woofs".

Chapter 1
The Caravan, or
How they came to ruin our life.

It was the last day of Summer when they came. The ones who would Change the world forever. The feast had barely started when Taggeron came with word of a group asking to enter. The Abbot came with him to the walltops to see who the visitors were. And what we saw was a caravan with 4 beasts standing, one holding a huge, leather book.

((OOC, anyone can join in, but remember, this is COMEDIC, not any epic battles(except at the end) and NO BREAKING OF THE FOURTH WALL. Go to Advenchoorz in Spa for that. And The characters at the top are the only ones usable.))
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Muse

Can I be in this, as Krow's slaver? It's succubus, thank you very much.  ;)
Stop! Don't touch me there,
this is my private square!

Camaclue

"Hello there, fine chaps!" said the hare in the group, "Would you be so kind as to OPEN THE DAM GATE!?!?!? We're tired and hungry!" The Abbot looked to the gatekeeper, who nodded and went downstairs. Abbot Jakes turned back to the group and called back "Who are you? We've never seen a group like you." The fox called back, "We're just weary travelers who don't really feel like going on an adventure. Now Please let us in, we have a book we can read to your abbeybeasts." The Abbot called down to Tagg, who opened the door. Immediately, the four brought their caravan inside.

((I'll post more later))
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]