New Race Stat

Started by cloud, December 11, 2011, 08:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cloud

I think it could severely influence the game if a stat % that increased/decreased the amount of land taken per hit was implemmented. I think allowing indy races to grab a higher % of land than leaders would make sense (and I'm a leader player). This would also add an optimal race when attempting kill runs.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Shadow

Neat idea... I'll keep that in mind after we finish tweaking the market. I would really like to look at how offense and defense work, and that could be one way to go about it.

There is an optimal race for kills (two actually): ferret and magpie. Both have a race spell that allows them to heal faster than normal without spending loyalty.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Rakefur

Would it be possible to have a leader/indy hibred (How do you spell that? *feels dumb*) race? Cause that would be cool.
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Shadow

Stoat fills that role, really. People just don't use it much since either one is stronger than the mix. Thanks for reminding me about that, though, I had some ideas for making hybrid worthwhile that got shelved a while ago.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

THis is an idea I've always thought of, but possibly also so it can work defensively for Lizard and maybe Wolf.

Also Shadow Wildcat is more of a leader/indy hybrid then Stoat imo.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.