The Best Clan

Started by Orcrist, January 16, 2003, 09:21:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orcrist

I believe that my clan, Vermin United, is the best clan at the moment, as we dominate the top 10, and command the top 2 spots.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Germania

hey look alliance is winning  :D

Germania

oh yes and thanks to VU they have only destroyed 99% of their growth options along with mine

the only way having complete control over the top 10 is good is for military defense and explorers...

the reason you ask?
the land distribution is distributed as so  
^^^^^^^^^^ } this being the top 10
        ^^            } this being 11-20
        ^^            } this being 21-30
         ^             }  this being 30-100
         ^              } and the rest...

anyone who has every study demographics and population charts will realize that this is unsustainable growth...

The way to fix it is immigration or in game terms, more new accounts...
So unless we get 1000 new accounts, everyones gonna have to switch into resource based networth to play the game!

Knowing this im predicting VU will split in the next week (seeing how i can't find any more land sources...must be fun for blueeyes)

windhound

nah Germania, you found a new land source, me, though the well is running dry, Alliance, with the exception of Kilks, has squished me...  

VU is the best clan as far as strenth, but it is far too large, forcing Alliance to look elsewhere for land, funneling most to me and the remaining members of EVTF...  thanks bunches...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Germania

either you or the 8000 acre guy next to you   <_<  

windhound

... or the hordes below that that have 20,000 acers...  the desertions are a bit of a problem though...   ;)  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Germania

guess i could hit winpaw's three times
then assasins once
then Talderhash once
then plainswalkers 4-5 times
then back up to assasins again
and so on ...

Germania

then i guess i missed northlands, but hes kinda low, whats the minimum rank you can attack below you?

30?

Abby The Rat

And still no-one has added The Clan Of Winter. (The Oldest Clan Alive)
<_<  :(  :angry:  <_<  :ph34r:

~meeb~  B)  
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Germania

No disrespect but when WE NEVER SEE YOU, its easy to forget about ya.

Holby

I disagree. Ad's all over the place. *nods head unknowingly* Everybody's heard of the clan of winter! * nods head, hoping for support, and realises he's been forgotten if Ad the Rat has*
I will not deleted this

Menatus

Who the what?

I object, I am not landfat. VU is winning, anyhoo.

~>John<~

we need something new. Some new thing in the game that stops the top ten growing incontrollable. Thats not a bad thing, but it gets to the point where so that you can only  get land  by squishing other people.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Holby

Good for VU. Do you pronounce it like "voo"?
It sounds better that way.

I will not deleted this

~>John<~

or view. or just V..U.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome