Leader Missions

Started by SiegeMaster, December 19, 2011, 02:28:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiegeMaster

what is the ratio you need to perform missions?

Rakefur

I saw it somewhere here.

The bigger the mission, the better ratio needed
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

windhound

It varies by mission,
I believe they're roughly in order of ratio needed in the dropdown list, lowest to highest.

There used to be a chart with these ratios, shall see if I can find it
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Kilkenne

I made a new game guide a while back, it has yet to get dropped in. I also have the offensive ratios required, but those don't make a lot of sense. Because I'm too lazy to format this for you, have it in copied and pasted form from that section.

Quote from: Kilkenne new game guideThe ratio of leaders to hut required to cast "Raise Defenses" is 15 leaders/hut.

Feast: This mission bestows an amount of food to your stockpile based upon the number of Leaders currently in your horde. This is an excellent way to feed one's army.

The ratio of leaders to huts required to cast "Feast" is 30 leaders/hut

Loot: Similar to feast, Loot bestows cash to your horde in accordance with the amount of leaders in your horde's employ. This is not to be confused with the "loot" turn usage function. Leader looting is found in the menu in the General's Hut.

The ratio of leaders to huts required to cast "Loot" is 30 leaders/hut

Move North/South: These options allow your horde to move to a different location. The three regions (Southsward, Mossflower, and Northlands) provide different bonuses to one's horde. The benefits of these regions are described in the "Warlord Interface" section

The ratio of leaders to huts required to cast "Move North" or "Move South" is 90 leaders/hut

Prepare Raiders: This mission will allow your Horde to attack hordes that are not in your region. For example, if your Horde is located in "Southsward" you would need to use this mission before attacking a horde that makes its home in the "Northlands" and vice versa. But be careful, if you have prepared your Raiders, other warlords that have not prepared theirs can attack your horde! (See "Recall Raiders")

The ratio of leaders to huts required to cast "Prepare Raiders" is 75 leaders/hut.

Recall Raiders: This spell is the opposite of the "Prepare Raider" spell. Upon casting this spell, assuming that your horde had Raiders prepared, you will no longer be able to attack hordes outside your region, but they will also not be able to attack you without first preparing their raiders.

The ratio of leaders to huts required to cast "Recall Raiders" is 80 leaders/hut.

Racial Spells: Each race is provided with its own specific beneficial racial spell. These are described along with their ratios in the "Race Guide" section.

Heal: Heal is the most expensive, but one of the more useful (and underused) leader spells. This provides 10% health to your horde at the expense of loyalty and the two turns. The cost for this spell is high because if a player uses the spell "heal" to heal their horde, they have more turns available to attack other players that would have otherwise been spent healing.

The ratio of leaders to huts required to cast "Heal" is 95 leaders/hut.

Durza

mosst people seem to avoid it because of loyalty cost
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Kilkenne

Thank you for stating this, it is helpful to the discussion at hand. Is there anything else you'd like to add, such as "No one ever actually uses Sabotage/Incite Uprising"? Perhaps you would like to point out the iniquity between the types of net generation between indy players and leader players.

Rakefur

Quote from: Kilkenne on December 20, 2011, 08:18:51 PM
Thank you for stating this, it is helpful to the discussion at hand. Is there anything else you'd like to add, such as "No one ever actually uses Sabotage/Incite Uprising"? Perhaps you would like to point out the iniquity between the types of net generation between indy players and leader players.
Going to check if those are actually in the game anymore.....

nvmd they are.
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

The Masked Wolf

Quote from: cloud on February 02, 2012, 06:40:08 PM
Aggressive and weak have no correlation. I know a bunch of weak people that are aggressive, and if they get aggressive towards the wrong people they get put in their place. Know your place.

Let's go, say that to mah face...5 words: I don't give a crap! >:

windhound

Thanks for putting that together kilkbutt
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shadow

by the way, these ratios are affected by the "loyalty" stat. In fact, the required ratios is divided by loyalty state. So to heal, you normally need 95 ratio, but as a wolf with a loyalty stat of +20%, you would divide by 1.2, and you only actually need 80. On the flip side, as a rat with -10%, you divide by 0.9, and you actually need 106.

There are a few other modifiers that will change this from the given values, but the basic rule of thumb is that higher loyalty stat means lower required ratio and vice versa.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..