Help

Started by alacazar, January 17, 2003, 12:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alacazar

OK here is the problem,  I ahve been running into a great deal of nations with about 2,000,000 rats if not more, but only 5,000-20,000 of other types of troops.  You would think that with over 100,000 of the type im attacking with (say a frountal assult) I would be abe to get past the defences but I cant.  I assume that because they are only producing rats that they have relitavly few baracks but all the extra land they have is going directly into guard towers and such.  Oddly enough the rat people almost never have a decant amount of leaders around?

so my 2 questions, Am I right about how they are defending themselves wiht guard towers, and if not why cant I get through their army with navle strikes, frountal assualts and bobardments, even through I outnumber them on average by 10 to 1 if not more.  

and how do I get my troops through without resorting to the same lame rat trick.  Will using leaders to destroy the buildings work?  Will murdering enough troops weaken them enough that I can get through?

thanks for your help

alacazar

General Austin

Murders. Definitely murders. If you've got enough leader to throw them away carelessly you could do the Leader attacks.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

I'm losing money! I lose $50,000 a turn and my turns have been stopped! What do I do?

alacazar

You have  a few options,  that I know of,  and I dont like any of them

1 you can sell troops bringing you army cost down some
2 you can attack somone, take about 500 achers of land and build markets
3 you can steal form someone and just not worry about the defecit for a while
4 you can loot the land although I dont know if your ding that already
and finaly you can destroy some buildings and build markets in their place

hope it helps

Thanks. I demolished some huts and got $2,000 for it. It's better than nothing, and my turns have started again.
No, wait- I'm losing even more money and my troops are leaving!
No-wait, change that. It's back to normal again.

Now I'm losing $100,000 a turn. To stop it I have to raise my tax rate to 50%, and when I do that all my workers leave. Any suggestions on how I could sort myself out?

What you have to do is...RUN!! Why must you break through? If you can't, just leave them alone!

Quote from: Ashyra NightwingNow I'm losing $100,000 a turn. To stop it I have to raise my tax rate to 50%, and when I do that all my workers leave. Any suggestions on how I could sort myself out?
Build so many camps and markets...Also, sell troops and demolish barraks!

alacazar

When everyone uses the same all rats and guard towers running will get you nowhere.  However if you can attack and take back your land prove that you arnt defencless, you have just Just stopped somone from harvesting you for land evertime you approch his rank

alacazar

Menatus

Build camps and barracks. Attack. Loot. Repeat.