CHEESE WARS!

Started by Mark, April 16, 2003, 12:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calantorntain

I am Calantorntain, Gonff Obsessy!  I declare war on... whoever there is that is in the war.  And I join... the other side.  Yes.  I shall gather my rabid masses of Gonff fanatics, along with tons of books written in Riftguard Script, in order to make anybody that cannot read it go insane!  If they are not already insane.
"Death death death death death death la la la la death" -- The Woad to Wuin

General Austin

Well, poo to you, too!  Actually, the nice thing about virtual rooms is that you can ignore posts and basically talk around them.  I suggest that as a course of action.  Now where were we in this story....
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

*Ashyra is heading down from the North, an army of 100,000,000 tellytubbies, armed to their nonexistent teeth with cheese blasters, ready to fight off the army of carebears and cardboard boxes.*
Yay! Coolclaw!
Are you still  a member of Cafi?

Mark

since when was care bears and tellytubbies part of Cheese wars? Holby I know that know how to do cheese wars?or do you? ;)  :rolleyes:  
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

General Austin

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!! *fights parmesan warriors and slices through them like a knife through cheese* *brings tanks closer to Cheeseopolis*
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

CoolClaw

I was the first one to post about cheese back in the old forum when no one when on to the rp section. And then I think Holby cam and the Batles but we were the first and we know (along with other people) know hot to fight with our string cheese!
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

calria

*shudders*

If carebears are against cheese, then I am certainly for it!
I pledge the cereal box army to fight alongside all cheesey breakfast foods, most specifically: the cheese danish!