Previous topic - Next topic

Should Sharpie continue as Spa Mod?

Yes
11 (52.4%)
No
10 (47.6%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Rakefur

Please explain why you would do this. It will lead to your downfall. Everyone is mad at you. Like I say to Ungatt, I don't think you think about what you do before you do it (hence, the bombing). My 3 major issues with your campaign are:

-Locking: Locking Last Word is a horrible offense. The locking of other topics depends on the content, but locking all the topics on the first page is just wrong.

-Security: Firetooth has got on your account several times and messed with things. This is unacceptable.

-Government: You made no government. No one got involved. It was just you. And Firetooth.

I am withdrawing my approval and support from your campaign. Ungatt and myself worked hard to keep the spam flowing, but when you messed things up, we could do nothing against your mod powers.

I am putting forth a vote of no confidence in Sharptooth, Mod of Spa. Please stand with me. I will be running for Spa Mod at the election, should it happen. My first concern will be to have the admins put the Spa in lock down for a day or so, so I and trusted people can clean it up. Then Spa shall be reopened, better than ever. Don't vote for another politician. Vote Rakefur!
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Firetooth

Oh for crying out loud.

Sharp is a pretty boring mod on the whole, but honestly you guys take this far, far too seriously. I'm considering not visiting spa if people don't tone things down a little bit, because what started as a fun joke and good way to bolster activity is just starting to annoy me. Dirty Harry and housewife Unga both did good things for activity and were fun, but I don't think Sharp's done so because:

• His platform that was he wouldn't do anything.
  • Everybody complains everytime he does anything

I know this thread is written (partially) in jest, I'm referring to things on a whole. Spa doesn't necessarily need a spa mod.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Firetooth

DOuble post, sorry.

If you want to do this right, you should put it in spa and tone it down a little bit. Putting this down as a serious poll when it's related to spa is a bit OTT. Also, less lines which could be seen as flaming like.

QuoteLike I say to Ungatt, I don't think you think about what you do before you do it

I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Rakefur

Oh please. Gimme a break. You know it was going to get locked down there. And Sharpie did the same thing to Ungatt.

So let it lie.

Ashyra Nightwing

The Spa is a silly joke forum and it deserves a mod who is willing to deal out some silliness.  It's only the Spa, just make some new topics if you can't post in the old ones.

Firetooth

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing on January 07, 2012, 02:28:15 PM
The Spa is a silly joke forum and it deserves a mod who is willing to deal out some silliness.  It's only the Spa, just make some new topics if you can't post in the old ones.
Exactly what I thought, lol.

Who actually cares if last word got deleted, let alone locked? It's just 900 words of nonsense. People in spa are starting to take themselves too seriously. (or should I say, sriously)

Briar

We take ourselves seriously because it is the only forum where posts can be made without vets going "Down with the N00b! Heathens why would you post you stupid louts."

Because it is so not serious, I feel it is a great place for newer ppl to go to just have fun. Most of the rest of forums is not fun and full of inflated egos. It is serious. At least the egos in Spa make fun of themselves.

Last word is a legacy of old. It is the oldest most active thread in there.

Sorry we fill up your "unread posts since last visit."

Sharps knew he was getting a hard job. Sorry if it is effecting him irl. The spa mod has to be on a lot (hence why there shouldn't be a mod).
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Firetooth

Quote from: Briar on January 07, 2012, 04:31:55 PM
We take ourselves seriously because it is the only forum where posts can be made without vets going "Down with the N00b! Heathens why would you post you stupid louts."

Do you really believe that? Plenty of posts outside spa aren't game related, and only a few people have that attitude, and those that do usually get called out on it.

As for the rest, why does it being the oldest thread matter? This is my point, you need to be less serious about spa and just enjoy it for what it is.

Rakefur

lol guys. Who give a . Stop being so serious.

Kilkenne

Quote from: Rakefur on January 07, 2012, 05:36:31 PM
lol guys. Who give a . Stop being so serious.

Tell this to Krowdon, she is spazzing out kinda hard down there. Camaclue also. The spa is never somewhere that I stay, but lately it is hilariously bad. Unintentionally hilarious, because of the seriousness that people are treating Ungatt and Sharptooth with. I am utterly shocked that anyone would take me seriously about deleting the spa's (95% horrible) threads. I don't even care what goes on down there beyond that it stays there.

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Good work Sharpy. I hope you are spa mod forever.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

After all that complaining, yesterday was the most active day so far in January., in terms of most online, posts and topics created.

2012-01-01   5   149   0   12
2012-01-02   5   270   0   12
2012-01-03   8   223   0   12
2012-01-04   6   468   1   12
2012-01-05   5   501   1   12
2012-01-06   12   683   0   14
2012-01-07   16   857   0   14

Rakefur

Zactly guy. That's the point.

Dark Claws

The point of the Spa is to have a place to have fun. Lately, the fun started leaving. I couldn't care less about Sharpie's mod powers, which is why doing nothing was a pretty good idea. When he did stuff, that sorta ruined our fun. And so we took that seriously because the stuff he did messed up what was happening. He made it so the spammers ran the board completely without any mod help. When he messed up the system, that's when we got angry.
Welcome the most annoying person on Earth, oh look Dark Claws just walked in.

@(*_*)@. Either a monkey, or Princess Leai on drugs.

What happens when a permanent resident deletes their account?

Like an assistant

Firetooth

Sharp should get re-elected.