Should Sharpie continue as Spa Mod?

Yes
11 (52.4%)
No
10 (47.6%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Gen. Volkov

Sharp should be Spa Mod for life.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on January 09, 2012, 01:43:03 AM
Sharp should be Spa Mod for life.

My levels of pure rage caused by this comment cannot be expressed on these forums.
It just isn't possible.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Dark Claws

Welcome the most annoying person on Earth, oh look Dark Claws just walked in.

@(*_*)@. Either a monkey, or Princess Leai on drugs.

What happens when a permanent resident deletes their account?

Like an assistant

Sharptooh

Faster Than Light obviously!

Wolf Snare

as was that response.

well thunk.

Sharpie must stay in character or he is fired!
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

QuoteMy levels of pure rage caused by this comment cannot be expressed on these forums.
It just isn't possible.

Good! Sorry Ungatt, but the level of awesome that Sharpy has attained as spa mod is far greater than you can ever hope to reach.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Ungatt Trunn II

It's easy to pick on an aging and uneducated spammer. It's easy but it ain't dignified!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Kilkenne

I'm actually really not sure why people think one is any better than the other. They both did what they were supposed to do, and that was create conflict so that people would post more in cesspool 101.

Firetooth

^true. The only reason I prefer Sharp is because of the whiners, lol. Plus Unga never did anything as outrageous as sharp is, he did more stuff with themes and such.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Muse

At least with Unga, we could actually do soemthign with how Spa was run. Sure, the Spa is supposed to be fun. But the Federation is now all but moot, Last Word is locked, and he's basically running it like any other discussion forums.. Ungatt (sorry) had no real powers. The position is not meant to be actually used to mod, I think, it's really just a joke.

UNGATT FTAPUW!
(ungatt for the absolute, positively unrestricted win!)
Stop! Don't touch me there,
this is my private square!

Gen. Volkov

QuoteI'm actually really not sure why people think one is any better than the other. They both did what they were supposed to do, and that was create conflict so that people would post more in cesspool 101.

Because the amount of butthurt and whining currently being generated is pretty epic.

Dark Claws

Here are the active spammers right now:
Briar
Sharpie (obviously)
Rakefur
Ungatt
Krowdon
Cam
Muse
Me
Raggon
Trolls
We are the only people who can call the cesspool a cesspool. You have to call it the Spa until you spam actively.
Welcome the most annoying person on Earth, oh look Dark Claws just walked in.

@(*_*)@. Either a monkey, or Princess Leai on drugs.

What happens when a permanent resident deletes their account?

Like an assistant

Muse

DC's right. You guys have no right to judge our beautiful cesspool that even the sewers turned their noses up at.
Stop! Don't touch me there,
this is my private square!

Firetooth

Sharp should actually just delete a ton of huge threads for the butthurt. :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.