Emperor Volkov

Started by Rakefur, January 08, 2012, 02:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

To clarify, I was ok with him updating it. But he doesn't need to post that he updated it. That's all.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Kilkenne

But then how are we supposed to know that he updated it? For real I have no idea. It doesn't flag as new if you edit a post, and I go out of my way to ignore stickied topics. I'm not sure why this is the case, but it is in fact what I do.

Ashyra Nightwing

Haha, yeah, this is great - I'm keeping my account in vacation until I feel ready to launch some kind of retaliation on those guys who keep stealing my things: it's got to the point where they take more between runs than I make running, so I vacationed to save myself some effort :P  I would totally have missed out on these.

Wolf Snare

Quote from: Kilkenne on January 13, 2012, 11:05:59 AM
But then how are we supposed to know that he updated it? For real I have no idea. It doesn't flag as new if you edit a post, and I go out of my way to ignore stickied topics. I'm not sure why this is the case, but it is in fact what I do.

Unfortunately that's irrelevant and doesn't affect the rest of us. I stickied it to stop the double-posting and the bickering that came with it, so you may have to adapt kinkee
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Kilkenne

I am not sure irrelevant means what you think it means.

Wolf Snare

Quote from: Kilkenne on January 13, 2012, 04:57:11 PM
I am not sure irrelevant means what you think it means.

Let me rephrase:

no one cares that you skim over "stickied" topics, nor do we care you don't want to log in. Your laziness does not contribute to solving the problem, so stop complaining.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Kilkenne

I don't know why I'm shocked at how dense you can be when you really want to attempt to look like a big man. There isn't even a problem to be solved, so I have no idea what you're even talking about. The point was that what he's doing is a good thing, and that was why. And I'm not sure that there's any kind of "complaining" more of a reasoning behind my encouraging Rakefur to continue posting whenever he updates his thread.

To be clear; You're getting defensive on the internet because you made a bad point. Maybe you should think about what your fingers puke onto the screen, and in the future we won't have these conversations. You should probably just go back to attempting to question my sexual orientation and amount of intercourse I engage in. That at least is at your reading comprehension level.

Wolf Snare

You poor thing, it took you 25 minutes to type that out?
I'm getting defensive?? haha, have fun twiddling your thumbs on here all night buddy, I'm going out.

Just so we're clear; I don't have to ponder your sexual orientation, it's quite clear-- though I am in the middle of wondering if you have friends, or any social life for that matter, outside of the internet.

Get some fresh air kiddie, back to back hours behind the screen can't be good for your already damaged psyche.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

It would be awesome if -moderators- didn't flame people on the forums, tbh.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Kilkenne

"I don't need to know what I'm talking about, I HAVE A LIFE GUYS LOOK AT HOW VIBRANT MY SOCIAL LIFE IS, INTERNET" ~wolf snare 2012

Also

clocks are hard for me too sometimes tbh, it gets better with practice though

Gen. Volkov

QuoteIt would be awesome if -moderators- didn't flame people on the forums, tbh.

Agreed.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sevah

Quote from: Shadow on January 13, 2012, 05:28:07 PM

It'd be better if you weren't a twit that thinks he's a wise guy. Reduce sack or I'm gonna max you daily with sacks and captures til you learn the hard way.

Would you come back Ashyra?
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Ashyra Nightwing

I'm pretty busy with college right now so I don't think I'll be back for a while unless something really motivates me - anyone know what happened to that 'kill emperor volkov' thing? ;)

Also I'm sure Shadow will fix sacks...with rwl 3.0

Shadow

Quote from: Sevah on January 16, 2012, 04:47:27 AM
Quote from: Shadow on January 13, 2012, 05:28:07 PM

It'd be better if you weren't a twit that thinks he's a wise guy. Reduce sack or I'm gonna max you daily with sacks and captures til you learn the hard way.

Would you come back Ashyra?

Oh no my simulated internet rat dollars :(

Also yes, the reason I am not entering this discussion about sack again is that it will be irrelevent in the new version anyway.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

cloud

"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...