Emperor Volkov

Started by Rakefur, January 08, 2012, 02:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

QuoteI'm pretty busy with college right now so I don't think I'll be back for a while unless something really motivates me - anyone know what happened to that 'kill emperor volkov' thing?

Neo changed his mind I think.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Kilkenne

Neo hasn't been around at all period in like two and a half months, whether he changed his mind or not.

Raggon

Heehee! I just won the contest!

(Even though I am pretty sure very few people tried at all)
I void warranties
Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Sevz

Vokluv was emperor? WOAh
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Night Wolf

And it only took you five months to figure out

Sevz

Dude i'm the middle man, Volk was repping our clan Temple. Fun times. Pity he's not grateful for it.
Fun times and you're alright ;) not emp when your on my bad side
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Gen. Volkov

Not to make a big stink about it, and please don't let this degenerate into yet another stupid argument, but I am grateful for the time you guys spent helping me stay on top. The end wasn't particularly pleasant, and there were some things you did that I did not like or appreciate, but that doesn't mean I am ungrateful. I know who put me up top, and I always acknowledged the team behind me.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Gen. Volkov

Hooray for decrees! This needs moar updating I think. Is Rakey still even here?

Firetooth

Well, this is the only one I have left in my inbox. :P

QuoteMon, 10 Jun 2013 10:34:04 -0700
From The Hounds of Ulster (#7) (?)

My dear subjects,

Corn dogs are delicious. I recently bought a 16 pack of them, and they are now all almost gone. Why is a hot dog wrapped in cornbread so amazingly tasty? You should all go buy corn dogs and revel in the deliciousness. That is all.

Your Emperor,

Volkov
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ruddertail

Emperor Volkov? Why is this even a thing?
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Gen. Volkov

Because I am Emperor, and I am abusing the powers that come with it. :)

Firetooth

More decrees:

Sun, 16 Jun 2013 05:57:03 -0700
My dear subjects,

I recommend buying your ice cream in gallons, where possible. Half gallons just go too fast, plus the gallon comes in a convenient plastic tub that you can then use for tupperware. I also recommend that if you start buying gallons of ice cream, that you work out, because otherwise you will get tremendously fat.

That is all.

Your Emperor,

Volkov

Thu, 20 Jun 2013 05:36:58 -0700
My dear subjects,

I have a new series of Emperor messages for you, I have tentatively titled them "Emperor Volkov presents: Messin' with Wolf Snare."

So, Wolf Snare, how does it feel to be roundly, and soundly beaten by a group of guys who you have repeatedly insisted are "inferior players" and or "noobs"? I mean, when all this started up again, you were Emperor, on 10 billion net. Now I am Emperor, and basically everything you guys built has been destroyed, virtually none of that done through leader suicides even. Oh, and whatever happened to that whole, "I have a plan" thing you were boasting about after we first took you down? Was it to clan up, get all your marketed net killed, and then revive and try to outnet us while failing attacks on me? Cause you know, might want to rethink your decision making paradigm there. All I'm saying is, it seems like you've gone downhill man. At one point, you were pretty much the best player in this game, except maybe for Shadow. Now, I'm not even sure you are even top ten anymore. I'm pretty sure Firetooth is a better player than you. What happened dude?
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Wolf Snare

ride on volky, ride on ;)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

*Cue suicides from Snare* U MAD BRO?

Wolf Snare

In your wet dreams, leech ;)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)