Emperor Volkov

Started by Rakefur, January 08, 2012, 02:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

So, how long will Snare be gagged this time?
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Holby

Quote from: Wolf Snare on June 28, 2013, 04:05:58 PM
Man the only marine life you see is in the frozen food section, kill yourself haha
That's totally unacceptable.

Until the rest of the staff decides what to do with you, it's an indefinite gag.
I will not deleted this

taekwondokid42

I can't even figure out what that means.

But I guess it was provocative.

Shadow

1 month gag, since it's the third in about that length of time.

shadow
modding
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sevz

Quote from: Wolf Snare on June 28, 2013, 04:05:58 PM
Man the only marine life you see is in the frozen food section, kill yourself haha
Quote from: taekwondokid42 on June 28, 2013, 07:09:36 PM
I can't even figure out what that means.
But I guess it was provocative.
HAHAHA. Yeah it's deliberately offensive. Volkov was studying to be a marine biologist before he landed a job in a walmart.
If Snare didn't mention anyone killing themselves he wouldn't of got gagged though. Volkov instigated it when he sent belittling messages to 953 other warlords.

Thu, 20 Jun 2013 05:36:58 -0700
From The Hounds of Ulster (#7) (?)
My dear subjects,
I have a new series of Emperor messages for you, I have tentatively titled them "Emperor Volkov presents: Messin' with Wolf Snare."
~~~

Snare is forced to take this abuse and not respond because Volkov is good friends with the redwall administration.

"Disclaimer: Please remember in-game messages are routinely monitored by the administrators, and in-game swearing and harassing will not be tolerated."
This means Shadow has the power to read everyone's personal messages with his administrators account while his playing account is active. Redwall admin is corrupt and bias. Just follow their rules and give them compliments you'll get no warnings for slandering whoever they don't like.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Shadow

You guys have a hard time distinguishing game-related trash talk with RL-related trash talk. One is fine, the other is not.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteHAHAHA. Yeah it's deliberately offensive. Volkov was studying to be a marine biologist before he landed a job in a walmart.

No, actually, I have a Bachelor's of Science degree, in biology, and I once went on a marine biology field study. However, I was never planning to become a marine biologist. So not only is your rage funny, it's also incoherent and wrong. :)

QuoteIf Snare didn't mention anyone killing themselves he wouldn't of got gagged though. Volkov instigated it when he sent belittling messages to 953 other warlords.

Snare would have gotten gagged for that whether he told me to kill myself or not, because he had just been warned for making a personal attack, and then made another one. While I fully acknowledge I sent messages belittling Snare's ability to do well at internet rats, I never said he himself was a failure. I didn't instigate anything of that nature. If Snare had responded with messages belittling my ability to do well at internet rats, he would not have been gagged. But he decided that it was easier to poke at me on a personal level, so now he can't talk for a month.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sevz

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on June 29, 2013, 03:22:00 PM
So not only is your rage funny, it's also incoherent and wrong. :)
Rage? hahaha. When you read my posts imagine them being narrated by Morgan Freemans voice. I'm never actually raging. Even when I call Shadow every name under the sun.

This is me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch5MEJk5ZCQ
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Kilkenne

I feel like I should check into this thread to say that the only valid way to rag on Volkov is to ask him about the roaring 20s.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteRage? hahaha. When you read my posts imagine them being narrated by Morgan Freemans voice. I'm never actually raging. Even when I call Shadow every name under the sun.

It's even funnier when you fake being calm after rageposting.

Kilk, the Roaring 20s were awesome.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Raggon

Back to the original topic, here's a bunch:

QuoteWed, 18 Jan 2012 00:57:56 -0700
My dear subjects,

I have realized something. Most of my decrees have been entirely focused on me, and what I think you should do. So enough about me, what do you guys think of me? Go ahead, be honest, tell me what a great job I'm doing. I can take it. Even if you disagree, and only think I'm doing a good job, I won't get angry and hurt you. Much. So, am I a great Emperor, or the greatest Emperor?

I look forward to your responses.

That is all.

Your Emperor,

Volkov

QuoteMon, 23 Jan 2012 00:41:49 -0700
My dear subjects,

I am saddened. I have discovered, despite my best efforts, that some of you do not like me. In a blatant PR move, I have declared this free coffee and donuts day! Go to your local Dunkin Donuts or Krispy Kreme, and as for free coffee and donuts. Tell them I said it was OK. I'm sure that's all it will take to get them to give you free food. Enjoy!

That is all.

Your Emperor,

Volkov

QuoteFri, 27 Jan 2012 23:27:31 -0700
My dear subjects,

For my last post as your emperor, I command you all to kill Shadow, for being a big meany-head.

That is all.

Your (former) Emperor,

Volkov

QuoteSun, 14 Oct 2012 15:33:11 -0700
My dear subjects,

I have returned. Commence with the rejoicing and deflowering of maidens.

That is all.

Your wonderful, benevolent Emperor,

Volkov

QuoteMon, 03 Jun 2013 08:44:22 -0700
My dear subjects,

Rejoice! I have returned to my throne for the 4th time this era! In celebration of this glorious day, henceforth every Monday will be the Day of Butts! No messages sent on that day will be valid unless they include the word "butts". Now, for my second decree as your newly reinstated emperor, I declare today to be General Volkov day. Nothing special happens, I just wanted to say that. I HAVE SPOKEN!

That is all.

Your Emperor,

Volkov

QuoteWed, 05 Jun 2013 05:06:55 -0700
My dear subjects,

I love books. Today is book appreciation day. Everyone should read a book, and then feel good about yourself, because reading books makes you more knowledgeable, and knowledge is power. Also, knowledge is evil, but being evil isn't a bad thing. So read moar.

That is all.

Your Emperor,

Volkov

QuoteWed, 05 Jun 2013 05:14:08 -0700
My dear subjects,

I've decided to make a rare double decree, this time to declare a RWL-wide day of mourning, for my glasses. On Sunday night, at approximately 9:45pm, they broke. I have been without them for 2 days now. It sucks, and since I am Emperor, everyone must share my pain. So put on your black veils, since the dirge of mourning, and if you feel like it, send me money to ease my pain. (Hint Hint)

That is all.

Your saddened Emperor,

Volkov

QuoteSat, 08 Jun 2013 07:07:53 -0700
My dear subjects,

I have discovered Candy Crush. No further messages for the foreseeable future. MUST BEAT ALL THE LEVELS!

I'd say everyone should try this game, but RWL would be abandoned, so I hereby decree that the playing of Candy Crush is banned for anyone who is not an Emperor.

That is all.

Your Emperor,

Volkov

QuoteSat, 08 Jun 2013 07:10:43 -0700
My dear subjects,

I lied in my last decree, there will be many many more from your beloved Emperor. I still don't want you playing Candy Crush though.

That is all.

Your beloved Emperor,

Volkov

QuoteMon, 10 Jun 2013 10:34:04 -0700
My dear subjects,

Corn dogs are delicious. I recently bought a 16 pack of them, and they are now all almost gone. Why is a hot dog wrapped in cornbread so amazingly tasty? You should all go buy corn dogs and revel in the deliciousness. That is all.

Your Emperor,

Volkov

QuoteSun, 16 Jun 2013 05:57:03 -0700
My dear subjects,

I recommend buying your ice cream in gallons, where possible. Half gallons just go too fast, plus the gallon comes in a convenient plastic tub that you can then use for tupperware. I also recommend that if you start buying gallons of ice cream, that you work out, because otherwise you will get tremendously fat.

That is all.

Your Emperor,

Volkov

QuoteThu, 20 Jun 2013 05:36:58 -0700
My dear subjects,

I have a new series of Emperor messages for you, I have tentatively titled them "Emperor Volkov presents: Messin' with Wolf Snare."

So, Wolf Snare, how does it feel to be roundly, and soundly beaten by a group of guys who you have repeatedly insisted are "inferior players" and or "noobs"? I mean, when all this started up again, you were Emperor, on 10 billion net. Now I am Emperor, and basically everything you guys built has been destroyed, virtually none of that done through leader suicides even. Oh, and whatever happened to that whole, "I have a plan" thing you were boasting about after we first took you down? Was it to clan up, get all your marketed net killed, and then revive and try to outnet us while failing attacks on me? Cause you know, might want to rethink your decision making paradigm there. All I'm saying is, it seems like you've gone downhill man. At one point, you were pretty much the best player in this game, except maybe for Shadow. Now, I'm not even sure you are even top ten anymore. I'm pretty sure Firetooth is a better player than you. What happened dude?

QuoteSun, 23 Jun 2013 05:32:26 -0700
My dear subjects,

Recently, I've been thinking about bananas, and how amazing they are. Think about it, what other food comes in its own organic, easily peelable wrapping, grows in huge bunches, and is nutritious enough that people can survive on a diet of just that kind of food for quite some time? Now only that, but they are tasty enough to be eaten on their own, yet bland enough to go with nearly anything. Bananas are awesome. You should go out and get some today.

That is all.

Your Emperor,

Volkov

QuoteMon, 24 Jun 2013 05:50:38 -0700
My dear subjects,

Emperor Volkov presents: Episode 2 of "Messin' with Wolf Snare"

So, Snare, I've been thinking about things since I last messaged you, and I think I've pinpointed the source and start of your decline. It started back when you first starting teaming up with Sevah. See, Sevah thinks he is the best player in the game, and he has convinced you of the the same. Now, I won't deny Sevah is a good player, and as a solo player in a Turbo-type setting, he is indeed very, very good. The problem is, Sevah doesn't really understand how clan play works at RWL, and definitely doesn't understand how reg works. So he pretty much constantly is getting smacked down by people like Shadow and myself. You, being his buddy and all, have started playing the same style as him, and get smacked down with him. Then you both go and sulk for a bit before trying to do the same old thing again. I will give you this, you do seem to have a bit more fight in you than Sevah, who seems to just check out every time the going gets tough. But I remember the time when you took emp and held it against all comers for a rather impressive amount of time, even took on wolf bite and held on to it. In this most recent fight, you acted much more like Sevah, who does irrational things, loses, and then checks out for a period of time. I think if you would return to your old playing style, instead of being a Sevah - mimic, you'd be more successful at this game. Also, your decision to associate with him in the first place, after your first experience with him, where he stabbed you in the back when you had Turbo under your sway, might again make you want to re-evaluate your decision-making paradigm.

QuoteThu, 08 Aug 2013 05:57:31 -0700
My dear subjects,

Rejoice! For the fifth time this era, I have become emperor! (Even though I never really should have lost it in the first place. Stupid game bugs.) However, this does mean that literally half the emperors of this era have been me, and I have spent more time as emp than all the other emperors combined! Does that make me the greatest emperor of this era? That is up to you to decide. Here's a quick poll:

Emperor Volkov is

A) A great Emperor

B) The greatest Emperor

Feel free to respond with your selection. Answers other than A or B will not be considered for polling data.

That is all.

Your Emperor,

Volkov

QuoteFri, 16 Aug 2013 16:23:28 -0700
My dear subjects,

It appears my decrees are unappreciated in some quarters. I find this disappointing. However, I am indefatigable, and will endeavor to continue to provide you with excellent decrees for your reading pleasure. As everyone knows, the pursuit of excellence requires practice, so from now on, I will be issuing decrees and statements every day, instead of my current sporadic nature. Today my decree is this: Today is international Joker day. All posts (except mine because I'm the emperor muhahahaha) must contain a Joker reference to be valid. This includes the forums.

That is all.

Your Emperor,

Volkov

QuoteSat, 17 Aug 2013 17:46:37 -0700
My dear subjects,

To avoid confusion, all decrees I make when I say "today is" refer to the 24 hour period after the issuance of the decree. So the decree I make now will be in effect until 8:45 pm EDT tomorrow. This is to improve your decree experience, and to make sure you get the full benefit of the fun and happy working environment my decrees bring about. Now, for todays decree, I declare today to be international meatloaf day. All posts and messages must reference meatloaf in some way to be valid. This can be either the literal edible loaf of meat or the singer Meatloaf.

That is all.

Your Emperor,

Volkov

QuoteMon, 19 Aug 2013 16:16:35 -0700
My dear subjects,

It seems that my last decree has generated some rumblings of dissent. This will not be tolerated. I am deeply disappointed in you. My rule is wise and beneficent, and my decrees only serve to enhance your Redwall: Warlords experience. If morale does not improve, there will be beatings, and the beatings will continue until morale improves. Now, for today's decree, I declare this to be International Hate Steve Jobs day. Ashton Kutcher's movie about him was so terrible, that everyone should now hate them both for being self-righteous, self congratulatory buttheads. All posts and messages must contain a line about how much Steve Jobs or Chris "Ashton" Kutcher sucks/how much you hate either of them to be valid.

That is all.

Your Emperor,

Volkov
I void warranties
Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Gen. Volkov

Stepping down, going on vacation. See you all in a few months.

Sevz

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on September 29, 2013, 07:39:04 AM
Stepping down, going on vacation. See you all in a few months.
More like Marybell and Sevz are brutal. Rushed the emperor volkov out of his top position almost overnight.

This was no accident. We break with stoats. Smash his land so low that +60million leaders have no chance, instead of just letting them die a portion were captured for offensive missions.
The Emperor logs on and cringes when he sees the damages. In a flurry to recover a decent ratio he attacks for land and drops the excess acres.
This is not enough against an overflowing leaderer no no no. The wizard (me) murders the unprotect ratio of the emperor. Once the opening appears cash is stolen and food is poisened. An end of an era has passed. The decree's of the docile have ceased lets rejoice by sending a private message to 7 saying corndogs are terrible even if you like corndogs.

No security for Agencies networth the clan must go into hiding or be utterly destroyed.
You can thank us later. Be Well and Foreign Aid Wins

Shadow

The anticlimactic end of a long battle that started back when Briar was still playing actively. I wish we had a tally of net destroyed on both sides, the numbers would probably be pretty astonishing.

Anyway, sorry volkov, things are just too hectic atm to play much RWL in any sort of organized fashion. Good time though, the battle wasn't even close when we were running regularly.

Gen. Volkov

Quote from: SevzMore like Marybell and Sevz are brutal. Rushed the emperor volkov out of his top position almost overnight.

*Blink* No? I could have held there indefinitely, you guys gave me an untouchable ratio. I just decided that without any support, it wasn't worth it anymore. Shadow could post my last message to him, where I basically said I was stepping down.

QuoteThis was no accident. We break with stoats. Smash his land so low that +60million leaders have no chance, instead of just letting them die a portion were captured for offensive missions.
The Emperor logs on and cringes when he sees the damages. In a flurry to recover a decent ratio he attacks for land and drops the excess acres.
This is not enough against an overflowing leaderer no no no. The wizard (me) murders the unprotect ratio of the emperor. Once the opening appears cash is stolen and food is poisened. An end of an era has passed. The decree's of the docile have ceased lets rejoice by sending a private message to 7 saying corndogs are terrible even if you like corndogs.

You have no idea what went through my head, so don't even try. I simply decided that it wasn't worth it to continue as Emp.

QuoteNo security for Agencies networth the clan must go into hiding or be utterly destroyed.

I think Shadow is pretty safe. I know you think you're hot poo, but the fact that I took and held Emp, twice, for months on end, in the face of everything you did, should be a hint that maybe you aren't as "brutal" as you think you are.

Quote from: Shadow
Anyway, sorry volkov, things are just too hectic atm to play much RWL in any sort of organized fashion. Good time though, the battle wasn't even close when we were running regularly.

Its OK, I guess. I was pretty frustrated with you guys the last week or so, but it was fun when we were all around and dominating. Let me know when you get unbusy, and maybe I'll come back and help you kick Sevah's butt some more.