Emperor Volkov

Started by Rakefur, January 08, 2012, 02:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Muahahahahaha! Guess who is Emperor, once again!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Uiblis

lolz

all...

...of us subjects applaud your achievement
I love bad [berries] that's my [fruity] problem

windhound

Hey now.  If Volky can figure out necromancy he'd have 1079 loyal subjects
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Kilkenne

Excellent work Volkov. You have defeated 9 people. High fives all around! ...10 people playing RWL this should probably be addressed, seeing as we had 1300 at one point. RIP RWL, stung to death by web 2.0

Gen. Volkov

LOL. It's not exactly an historic accomplishment, which is why I am not taking it at all seriously.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Uiblis

<--- first ever reg emp

take dat volky

I miss the good days lmao
I love bad [berries] that's my [fruity] problem

Wolf Snare

Mon, 05 Jan 2015 18:02:48 -0700
NEW: From The Hounds of Ulster (#7) (?)

My dear subjects,

Muhahahahahaha! I have become Emperor again! Commence with the raping and pillaging and the deflowering of virgins! Long and brutal will my reign be!

Your Emperor,

Volkov

LOL
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

Yeah... I lasted about a day. Oh well.

Uiblis, this is true, you were the first for this era of reg, but I have been Emp the longest by far of anyone this era. Total approximate combined days on the the throne: 111 days. Not that it really matters, since I wasn't a true Emperor, I didn't take over the game like Ereptor or Holby.

Vargarth

Don't go into vacation Volky(; i really like taking your hard earned cash
Collapsing and Expanding Dem Categories with no help from Kilk!

Gen. Volkov

Which is why I went on vacation. Well that and my support team bailed on me. Again.

TheJager

Quote from: Vargarth on April 03, 2015, 11:43:37 AM
Don't go into vacation Volky(; i really like taking your hard earned cash

I do have to admit, you ARE quite annoying with all the sacking. Haha.

Briar

All Hail Emperor Koray "Cocidius Senka" Otsoa?
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Juska

Come out of vacation Volkov........
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Gen. Volkov

I have 7 billion in troop net, kinda difficult to do a run without anyone else in my clan active to hold it for me. I'd prefer not to just sit and slowly chip away at my resources using 1 turn every 8 days to stay active while you guys try to break me.

Juska

Does the countdown to emperor run while your in vacation?
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19