Emperor Volkov

Started by Rakefur, January 08, 2012, 02:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

It shouldn't, unless the code has gone wonky. I shouldn't even still be in first.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Briar

You logged back in, that's why you're first. You knocked Feather Fox out of Emp position.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Gen. Volkov

Yeah, I know, but when I went back into vaca, I should have dropped out of first.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Durza

I thought it took a few days for you to be put on vacation, even with the going on vacation button
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Gen. Volkov

Juska

Well you now have some lower amount of troop net, thanks for coming out of vacation. Broke on the first try, only took about 500 million rats, something like 150 million rats will break him now if anyone wants.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Gen. Volkov

Your welcome?

Seriously though, I'm actually going to be be offloading most of my troop net in a couple days here. When I went into vaca from inactivity the first time, the land leak that windy coded in went into effect, so all the land I had locked went back into the game. That's how you could indy up 500 mil rats. I had a bil rats, BTW.  Since I don't want to recreate the lock, I'm offloading the troop net, so basically what I'm saying is, your effort was pointless because I would have lost the troops soon anyway.

Juska

Whatever lets you sleep at night Volkov.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Gen. Volkov

No, that's actually the truth, I wanted to actually play again, instead of just sitting in first, unable to do anything.

Vargarth

I appreciate all the food and cash volky. It makes my solo indying extremely easy and fun to do.
Collapsing and Expanding Dem Categories with no help from Kilk!

Gen. Volkov

Graceclaw