3 (14.3%)
'49ers
3 (14.3%)
I don't know and I don't care
11 (52.4%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: February 05, 2012, 10:31:41 AM

Raggon

I think I'm going with the Patriots, even though I wanted the Steelers to win, or at least the Broncos. :(
I void warranties
Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Durza

Packers aren't in it so I don't care.(parents are from mid west)
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Muse

Stop! Don't touch me there,
this is my private square!

windhound

Not a big football fan tbh, and the commercials have been overall 'meh' lately
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

Hate the Packers, so happy they got knocked out of the playoffs. I'm hoping it's Ravens vs the 49ers in the Superbowl, don't really care who wins, I just hate the Patriots and the Giants more than I do those two teams, and I don't want to see them play each other in the Superbowl again. Also, bit of a soft spot for the 49ers I guess, they were Joe Montana's team for a decade, and I'm a Notre Dame fan. The Superbowl we will probably see is the 49ers vs the Patriots though. I don't think the Ravens have enough defense to stop Brady, and I think the 49ers defense is going to shut down the Giants.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on January 18, 2012, 02:14:03 AM
Hate the Packers, so happy they got knocked out of the playoffs. I'm hoping it's Ravens vs the 49ers in the Superbowl, don't really care who wins, I just hate the Patriots and the Giants more than I do those two teams, and I don't want to see them play each other in the Superbowl again. Also, bit of a soft spot for the 49ers I guess, they were Joe Montana's team for a decade, and I'm a Notre Dame fan. The Superbowl we will probably see is the 49ers vs the Patriots though. I don't think the Ravens have enough defense to stop Brady, and I think the 49ers defense is going to shut down the Giants.

I agree with basically your whole statement! Haha, well except the hating the Patriots part. So flipping happy the packers got stomped on!
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Rakefur

Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Firetooth

Yes Elokobi starts for wolves!
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Kilkenne

I'm hoping for a 9ers/baltimore superbowl so it can be THE HARBAUGH BOWL, but to be honest, it'll likely be a Giants/Pats rematch. I hate Eli Manning with ever fibre of my being.

Anyhow, being that this is an American internet web site, I believe you mean "soccer", firefight.

Firetooth

Well I like the sport where you kick the ball with your foot into a goal, if that's any help.

Kilkenne

They do that in football. (the not soccer version of football)

Firetooth

I bet their goal doesn't have a net, though!

I agree though, the difference between the two is hard for some to understand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWIUp19bBoA

Gen. Volkov

That's soccer. The video I mean.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

Soccer/football are the same thing you yanks (originally wrote tanks, oops)