The OFFICIAL RWL Fanfiction

Started by Muse, January 18, 2012, 07:24:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muse

I'm going to write a story that stars anyone who wants to be in it. I'm going to try to get your personalities right. Trust me, it'll be amazing.
Trust me.
Post here if you want to be in it.
Stop! Don't touch me there,
this is my private square!

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

I have one of these I'm working on. Well, was. I scrapped what I had and am thinking of new plot.

Put me in yours. What sort of character info do you need? Make a form and I'll PM it to you.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Muse

Well, I was planning just you. Like, Krowdon, Briar, Ungatt, even...Volkov. But just tell me what animal you'd like to be.

Krowdon

I sent you a message with more than you asked for. You are welcome. Krowdon is MINE so use her for This fanfic purposes only or I will hurt you.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Muse

Everyone, keep posting to tell me if you want to be in it. But...prologue.

It was a dark day in Spa.
Nonsense-drones whirred by the once poster-plastered streets, and Muddle-mumps scurried up passerbys' body to spark an extremely ill-thought-out long-winded arguement.
Muse was back in town.
A pothole covering slowly lifted up, revealing a vixen, who scrambled out and ducked into the nearest alley just before a Nonsense-drone whizzed by, eyes rolling wildly.
The figure gasped when a heavy paw landed on her shoulder. She was wheeled around to face a double-barreled SLF-CNTRL gun, standard Muse issue.
"Who you bein'?" the huge attacker grunted. The long gun began to revolve, random false facts filling the air:
Pi is 3.238979
The square root of the imaginary number 36 is -11
Muse is sane
"My name's Krowdon," she answered quickly. "I swear I don't work for Muse, really, I swear!"
"You bein' sure 'bout dat?" the assaulter said suspiciously. Krowdon nodded. He mysterious attakcer sighed in relief, her voice becoming more refined and educated.
"Good, because I really don't know how to use this," she said airily, waving the SLF-CNTRL wildly about, causing it to whine insanely and spurt green sparks. "I'm Briar. Nice to meet you." She extended the SLF-CNTRL for a shake. Krowdon hesitantly touched the tip, releasing a wolf-like howl and the sound of scrabbling claws. Krowodn grinned nervously and gently turned the gesture away.
"I'm from the Spa," she said. "What's going on?"
A steady grin grew across Briar's face. "Spa, the holy land. Tell me, is Ungatt really as tyrannical and wonderfully despotic as they say?"
Krowdon grinned. "And more."
"Will you take me there?" Briar asked wistfully.
Krowdon noted that the SLF-CNTRL was listing towards her again. She stepped to the side. "Of course. But first, take me to Muse. He'll know me. I'm getting to the bottom of this."

Camaclue

I wanna be in it too
Ferret. remember, always switches sides and very volatile.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Muse

Okee.

"DadadBOMdeday! DadadaBOOmdeday! Dadada-"
"Chief Prphet Muse!"
"What!!!" Muse snarled, turning in circles in his swivel-chair. Camaclue looked uncomfortable as he fiddled with his CMMN-SNS dissovler pistol.
"Briar escaped the Muse-iah Watch. She was last seen-"
"Wait!" Muse yelled. "Is this important enpugh to disturb my meeting?"
"Sir you're alone right now."
Muse looked around as if just noticing the empty conference room. "Where's Kyrolin and Briar.?"
Camclue sighed. "You put Kyrolin to death this morning, remember? And you tried to put Briar under house arrest."
"Isnt she homeless?"
"Yes sir."
"Then thats a stupid order! Who placed that.?"
The ferret howled in frustration and fird the pistol. The ugly bile-colored ray glanced off the wall above Muse's head.
The fox grinned. "Camaclue, get me more iced tea.!"
"Like hell he will!" Krowdon and Briar burst through the door.

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Ashyra Nightwing

Write me in and make me the villain

Muse

Muse

"OMIGODWHOLETHERIN!" Muse screamed, scrambling onto the circular conference table. He made a mad dash for the door, but Krowdon leapt and grabbed his neck, slamming him onto the table face-first.
"God," he moaned, slinking to the floor, "I probably deserved that."
"Really?" Briar snapped, raising the SLF-CNTRL. It ended up facing Krowdon, but Briar got it under control.
She fired, at the same moment Camaclue shot his CMMN-SNS....at Muse.
The two rays of light combined over the fox's writhing form, lifting him into the air and slamming him against the wall. He fell back to the ground, limbs twitching.
He screamed...once. Then he stopped and got up.
"Idiots," he yelled, "those have no affect on me! I eat, breathe, PUKE insanity!"
Then he was cut off as Krowdon kicked him in the stomach. He fell again, wheezing.
"What is UP with you people!?" he howled.
Camaclue and Briar shrugged. "Dunno," Briar said. I just like to hit you."
Krowdon ignored her. "Muse, you're stepping down."
He gasped theatrically and raised his eyes up. "Oh Krowdon, did our long-lost love mean nothing? Do you not remember that thrill when we touched, that moment when-"
"What?" Krowdon said. "When we first met, I tried to strangle you and rip out your eyes!"
He shifted uncomfortably. "Well, maybe we had a rough start..."
"Then you set your parrot-dog on me..."
"I couldn't control it!"
"Then I shot you, and you swore to rip me apart and sow your farm with my limbs...."
He chuckled nervously. "All in good fun...."
"Then you tried to stab me with a spork."
His forehead creased. "Wasn't it a barbaque skewer?"
She shrugged. "Whatever."
"ATTENTION ALL INSANE SPAMMERS IN THE BUILDING," a thunderous voice boomed. A wolf, bedecked in dynamite and gas bombs, kicked down the door. His face was covered by a ski mask, and he held astick of dynamite and a match.
"I, ASHYRA NIGHTWING, AM TAKING OVER SPA. PLEASE ALLOW YOUR HOSTESS TO DIRECT YOU TO THE NEAREST BOMB BAY. " The figure grinned.
"Wul Snear herr to kiel!" he howled.
"THANK YOU, AND HAVE A NICE DAY."
FSST. BOOOOOOMMMMMM

Ashyra Nightwing

Raggon

Put me in!
Make me an otter. If this is only vermin, then stoat.
I void warranties
Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.