The OFFICIAL RWL Fanfiction

Started by Muse, January 18, 2012, 07:24:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilkenne

I'm sure he'll post when he gets back, the power that comes with posting a blobfish story is too much to ignore. And the only one being offensive is King Snare; Lord of Bad Posting, Duke of Horrible Moderation, Earl of Bro-posting Online On the Internet.

Muse

Chapter Whatever:
Blobfish's Awakening

"Er, hello?" The torchlight danced on the moldy insect-coated walls as Ashyra carefully tripped her way down the stairs. "Mr. Fish? I was wondering..."
"It's Blobfish, broad. Blobfish. One word." The huge figure before her took a long draught from the hooka pipe clutched in his slimy steak-of-a-fist. The light shone of its glistening, blue, gurgling body.
"Sorry, Mr.Blobfish. I was wondering if you could contact Dark Claws?"
A circle of smoke puffed around Ashyra, clinging to her wet fur. "Listen broad, an' listen good. Blobfish don't do nothin' fer nobody fer free. I want t' see some cold, soft dough."
With a grimace, Ashyra reached into her pocket and withdrew an unbaked cookie, dotted with cold chocolate chips. She tossed it somewhere up Blobfish's grossly expanded frame, where it dissapeared with a squelch. there was a slow rumble, then Dark Claws appeared, two vixens under each arm, each grasping a bottle of imported Jamaican Rum. Dark Claws guffawed at something one of the vixens whispered, then stopped when he saw Ashyra nd Blobfish, the latter who was now humming "Swanee River."
"darn," Dark Claws growled. With a pop, the two vixens disappeared, taking, much to DC's chagrin, the rum. Dark glared murderously and Ashyra.
"What ya playin' at," he said in his heavy Russian accent. "Does prrivacy mean notting to you?"
"Shut up, " she snapped, and massaged her temples. Beside her, Blobfish had changed his tune to "Auld Lang Syne."
"Muse was rescued by a few urchins and some Ungatt die-hards. I need your Spafia to bring them back."
He rubbed his goatee thoughtfully. "I want payment. This not easy to do."
"You'll get whatever you want if you do this. I swear."
Blobfish paused. "She's ly-ing."
Ashyra kicked him. He giggled and resumed humming.
"Fine, now I swear."
Dark Claws raised an eyebrow at Blobfish who nodded. The wildcat grinned. "Deal."
Stop! Don't touch me there,
this is my private square!

Durza

Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Muse

Durza

WS out?

After the last few posts regarind him it is completly your choice.  I would say keep because of author's power
Question Mark (?)

Muse

Author's power=oxymoron...UNLESS I'M CONCERNED! AND I SAY WS STAYS!

Durza

Question Mark (?)

Dark Claws

A russian evil wildcat? And how come my character always dates foxes? This is the RWL godfather, not the mansion. Ah well, good idea, but make my guy a qua zillion agent.
Welcome the most annoying person on Earth, oh look Dark Claws just walked in.

@(*_*)@. Either a monkey, or Princess Leai on drugs.

What happens when a permanent resident deletes their account?

Like an assistant

Muse

Chapter Number
Mos Spa Cantina

Krowdon lay her head on the dirty table, paws covering her ears. "Turn...it...OFF!"
Shadow was dancing on the table, jigging up and down. One of his flailing footpaws whacked Raggon in the eye. Vargath leapt off his chair to assist his fallen mate, while Briar glanced at Krowdon. "What, the music?"
"No, him!" Shadow accidently kicked a mug into a nearby patron's stomach and grinned. Krowdon glared at the rat quartet blasting the same song from an hour ago over and over in the corner. "Don't they know any other songs?"
"Nope," the ferret said from behind the bar. He spat in the mug clenched in his claws, wiped it with his tail, and tossed it to the weasel serving the patrons.
"Figures," Krowdon sighed. She checked her Mickey Mouse Platinum Edition Glow In The Dark Wristwatch-only $5.99 not counting hospital bills!- and frowned. "6:17. Dark's way late."
"It's getting dark?" Muse said frantically. Briar patted him on the head.
"Go back to sleep."
"Naw, let 'im stay up. We'll get 'im t' bed fer good." Briar reached for her SLF-CNTRL, but a fizzing PCRSTNTN bolt hit her in the side of the head. She blinked, yawned, and said:"Eh. I'll shoot him later."
The ferret grinned wickedly and lowered his gun. "Yew wanted Boss Dark?" The bar door opened, and Dark Claws walked through, a STPDTY blaster in his paw. The patrons ran for the exit, but the weasel waiter snarled and jolted the first with a Standard Issue SPZZTC-taser. The rest backed off hurriedly.
The ferret cocked his gun. "Want me t' shoot 'em, boss?"
Dark Claws waved a paw. "Do not shoot, Durza. We keep alive, forrr now."

Dark Claws

Remember, a qua zillion agent (cause its better than being a double agent).

Like an assistant

Durza

Very nice Muse.  I like my character, very much.
Question Mark (?)

Raggon

I void warranties
Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Ungatt Trunn II

I am sickened by the lack of Ungatt in this story.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Seeing as you never post, why would you be in this? :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Dark Claws

Like an assistant