Dear Redwall

Started by Sevah, January 21, 2012, 10:56:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevah

I just wanna point out that your game has turned into utter dog turd. I hate your game. If I met you all I'd most likely hold your heads in a toilet and flush all day long.

I'm done with this place. In reg Volkov will temporarily be in charge of the clan. I'm out. The game is rigged. Shadow constantly logs into his admin account to check espies when needed. Everything's setup for people to come in late and easily effortlessly take down anyone who's worked hard for the last 10-25-100 days.

It's pointless to feast or loot 2 days in a row. Sacks reduce you to half a days produce. Indies are designed to have a troop making function that's balanced with funding itself. Not only has the funding aspect been taken away but both the indy race have extremely generous upkeep so 4 sack runs will finance 4 weeks of getting no where cos a leaderer can murder you if you have excess troops.

The barely semi active admins don't care about you the people.
It's a shame that each player at redwall has spent more time running turns in 1 week than Shaels spent time logging onto the site she runs in the last year. Useless bunch of admins you all are.  Useless game this is.

Everyone should either quit or go into vacation as an expression of discontent.
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Shadow

10 bucks says you don't actually leave either server for more than a week.

also
QuoteShadow constantly logs into his admin account to check espies when needed.
bite me
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sevah

I take you up on that ten bucks. If I fail to leave for more than a week I will pay you twenty bucks. How do we legally bind the deal? I expect you to pay 100% being serious.

For all the skills in turbo
3   ?   Cloud (#25)   11,968   $376,670,996   Fire   Marten   Mossflower
4   ?    The Hounds of Ulster, you bastiges (#16)   12,929   $341,818,256   Ice (War)   Wolf   Mossflower
5   ?   Vulpes Jarr (#23)   5,768   $323,877,079   Fire   Wolf   Mossflower
6   ?   Domingo (#18)   183,251   $270,204,163   Fire   Ferret   Mossflower
7   ?   Vargawrath (#8)   17,112   $254,256,711   Ice (War)   Wolf   Mossflower
8   ?   Snowy Fir (#14)   6,048   $250,496,651   Fire   Wildcat   Mossflower
*9   ?   Death Before Dishonour (#10)   4,745   $127,423,178   Fire   Stoat   Mossflower
10   ?   Flamingo (#27)   31,976   $122,226,475   Fire   Rat   Northlands

Looks like no one's getting anywhere. Oh wait they aren't.

Sharptooh

Bye Sevah!!!

Quote from: Sevah on January 21, 2012, 10:56:50 AM
It's a shame that each player at redwall has spent more time running turns in 1 week than Shaels spent time logging onto the site she runs in the last year. Useless bunch of admins you all are.  Useless game this is.

People have lives Sevah

Sevah

Don't talk sharptooth. We killed you ya boring chipmonk. You don't have a life but you also don't have skills

Sharptooh

Sevah; I do have a life, hence why I haven't been logging in the past few days and hence why you were able to kill me.

Congratulations Sevah, you killed me in turbo during a period of about 5 days in which I didn't log in; you are truly the best player at this game.

Kilkenne

You do realize that by responding that this is exactly what is wanted, right?

Sharptooh

Sometimes I can't help myself  . . .

windhound

<3 you too Sevz dear.

However, I do ask you keep the baseless accusations of admin corruption to a minimum. 
Lazy, inactive, sure.  To some extent true.  However I do not believe there is or has ever been an issue with abuses of power.
Cheers.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Durza

Quote from: Sevah on January 21, 2012, 10:56:50 AM
Sacks reduce you to half a days produce.

Not true.  You just need to think differently.  Make it cost them more to try to break and sack then is truely worth it.  I'll PM you how I get around it.
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Sevah

Here's some blank facts.

I had a landbug, the bug wasn't removed until a few hours ago upon which Shadow killed my warlord. Yet another convenience.

Shut your mouth Windhound. You get my blessings usually.

Shadow

I fixed all the land bugs this morning after a clan member asked me to fix theirs. It was unrelated to the kill. But in either case, land bugs are not a legitimate defense and are fixed as a matter of course.

Be civil on forums or take some time off posting.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

windhound

Again, the land bug isn't some nefarious plot Sevz.  Its an old (very old) bug that's just going to be a pain in the rear to fix.
If I have time tomorrow I might goahead and do it for Turbo and later scoot it over to reg if proven reliable; simple enough, just time consuming and makes the code a little uglier (so nbd on the latter)

The Admins will fix land bugs as they crop up if noticed, and on demand if not.  Its one of those maintenance things. 
If a landbug was the only thing in the way of you being killed, well...

I take accusations of abuse of power very seriously.  I've asked you before Sevz for examples of actionable offenses and I have never gotten any. 
Key word there is "actionable" -- doing things against the rules.  Simply existing is not a good reason.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Sevah

I reported my landbug a few days ago thanks (when I noticed it). Turns out it eventually gets taken off at a very convenient time for Shadow. 
Last week I reported someone elses but that never got fixed til way too late.

I can't remember the amount of times Shadow admin account comes online then a little while later Shadow runs turns and seems to find little gaps.
To be perfectly honest, Shadow seems to make changes based on his own failures. It's disgusting that the guiding mentality of the redwall is based from some deadbeat who can't win.

I'll be expecting 10bucks for quitting. Also, Snare could probably elaborate on notes how Shadows failures lead to him making code changes. Now this game is ruined by someone who has openly admitted not to care in the past.

Muse

Wow. Ive heard of hatemail, but hate-posting on acomputer game's forum site? Repeat that in you head Mr. Sevz and youll see how infantileit sounds. I barely ever take Shadows side....but this is stupid.Goodbye, bood luck, and good riddance.
Stop! Don't touch me there,
this is my private square!