RWL Internet Forum: Desert Island Edition

Started by Kilkenne, January 27, 2012, 09:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilkenne

While talking on MSN and spamming Krowdon with questions in the spa, an interesting conversation started.

If you were trapped on a tropical desert island, and you had to have one (1) RWL forum member with you, who would you bring? Why?

I would bring Ashyra Nightwing because

[Ashy] says (9:30 PM):
i'd be pretty good on a desert island i went on like 5 guide camps
[Ashy] says (9:31 PM):
i can make a fire in the woods and stuff

Who would you bring, RWL?

Krowdon

I would bring Ungatt.

I enjoy his company and he lives in Kentucky and hunts. So he could do things for me. :P
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Holby

I would bring windy 'cos he can do anything and he might have a dog with a pack of supplies. Maybe also a tractor.

He would keep me alive and never start fights with me, and I would be mean to him and say he never gets me enough food, then he would go without so I could eat until I'm full.

I will not deleted this

Peace Alliance

Dude, I ran an outdoor camp for years. I own every survival guide i can get my hands on (so like 3...) and I have seen every episode of survivorman. That said, I totally get annoying when you have to spend too much time with me.

Kilkenne

I am regretting voting as early as I did already. Would you clone yourself or go alone, Peace? OR to make it interesting; You have to drag one of our sorry butts along. WHO IS IT?!

Shadow

I would take Kilk. He is a cartoon Nazi and would provide me with hours of amusement before I ate him.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Peace Alliance

Vargarth

I live in in the wild outdoors of wyoming and have gone on many overnight trips into the wilderness. I can take care of yall.. Shoot somethin and get you food and then protect you when you are attacked by a grizzly... ;)
Collapsing and Expanding Dem Categories with no help from Kilk!

Vargarth

Collapsing and Expanding Dem Categories with no help from Kilk!

Genevieve

Quote from: Holby on January 27, 2012, 09:36:42 PM
I would bring windy 'cos he can do anything and he might have a dog with a pack of supplies. Maybe also a tractor.

He would keep me alive and never start fights with me, and I would be mean to him and say he never gets me enough food, then he would go without so I could eat until I'm full.

FINE THEN! I will take volkov because he knows biology and could tell me which plants are poisonous. Also he would be tall enough to reach the coconuts.

Peace Alliance

Plus he could breed dogs to do your bidding.

Raggon

I would take Peace and annoy him more than he could annoy me. >:D
I void warranties
Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

The Masked Wolf

Quote from: cloud on February 02, 2012, 06:40:08 PM
Aggressive and weak have no correlation. I know a bunch of weak people that are aggressive, and if they get aggressive towards the wrong people they get put in their place. Know your place.

Let's go, say that to mah face...5 words: I don't give a crap! >:

Shadow

Why? (That would have been a good addition to your post to give it more substance, as an example of what I was talking about).
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Masked Wolf

Quote from: cloud on February 02, 2012, 06:40:08 PM
Aggressive and weak have no correlation. I know a bunch of weak people that are aggressive, and if they get aggressive towards the wrong people they get put in their place. Know your place.

Let's go, say that to mah face...5 words: I don't give a crap! >: