RWL Internet Forum: Desert Island Edition

Started by Kilkenne, January 27, 2012, 09:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

QuoteOff topic, but, (and not that this is scientific proof by any means), my little sister has practically never eaten meat. Even as an infant, she refused to eat the meat baby food. When she was forced to eat meat as she grew up, she would always throw up etc. Anyway, out of the four female offspring in my immediate family, she is built and has developed quite differently than the rest of us. She is shorter and not as built physically. Mind you, it could very well be the diet difference in general, but I saw a similar result in a young boy whom I used to nanny for whose parents had him on an organic, no meat diet since he was an infant.

Could also be genetics, everyone gets a slightly different set from their parents. Also, the lack of protein is going to affect growth.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES