Sevs gagged

Started by Peace Alliance, January 31, 2012, 10:30:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Let it hereby be known that Sevs' most recent behaviour is not acceptable in the RWL community. We are here to have fun, and enjoy a great hobby with good friends. This is not a place to stir up trouble, drama, and generally irritate people who you happen to dislike.

So because of his incongruity, he will be gagged for the next 3 days. Well on his way to earning that $10, wouldn't you say?

Rakefur

Felling stupid, Rakefur wonders what $10 PA is talking about.
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Muse

Now glad that someone else asked first, therefore sparing him the humiliation, Muse waits for the answer.
Stop! Don't touch me there,
this is my private square!

Sharptooh

Basically, Sevah made a long whiny post saying the game sucked and the admins sucked and that he was leaving, Shadow said he'd give him $10 if he left for a week.

Shadow

Turns out gagging is free, who knew.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Kilkenne

It had nothing to do with a week, it was 10 bucks to leave permanently.

Sevah

Typical talk.
Shadow said he'll pay me tenner to leave for a week, he can put his money where his mouth is aye?
Deals a deal, ten bucks you can be assured i'm out of here for a week at least. I'll give you 20 if I fail to comply
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Shadow

It's been a week since I offered any sort of deal already, you've already failed...

Now I'm going to bang on about you owing me $20 for all eternity.

Sevah

When I asked you I didn't get a serious response.

Is that a direct yes?

Shadow

I'm not going to pay you money lol

Sevah

Quote from: Shadow on February 03, 2012, 01:31:31 PM

Then you are very much a worse man than I am. No respect for the people. You could of gone to the local market and collected donations towards ridding me from rwl. Now the people have you to blame. You selfish lying indian giver spokesman of false hopes.

Peace Alliance

Quote from: Sevah on February 03, 2012, 01:39:36 PM
Quote from: Shadow on February 03, 2012, 01:31:31 PM

Then you are very much a worse man than I am. No respect for the people. You could of gone to the local market and collected donations towards ridding me from rwl. Now the people have you to blame. You selfish lying indian giver spokesman of false hopes.
Your brain goes in such weird directions...

Sevah

I leave opportunity for people to say something comical so others gain interest. Half you monkeys can't take a joke.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteI leave opportunity for people to say something comical so others gain interest. Half you monkeys can't take a joke.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Yeesh. LOL.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sevah

that's a racist metaphor
also, i'm a fancy brand new white kettle