Sevs gagged

Started by Peace Alliance, January 31, 2012, 10:30:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Er... you're joking right? Please say you are joking, because otherwise those are quite possibly the two dumbest statements I have ever seen you make.

The pot calling the kettle black has nothing to do with racism. It's because back when the saying was first coined, both pots and kettles were cooked over an open flame, so both got all sooty and turned black. Also, new kettles are white, they are silver, metal colored, because they are made of out of metal.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

cloud

This is the second worst thread ever. The worst is about PA complaining or something.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Kilkenne

General Volkov is racist against cooking implements.

Peace Alliance

What's the difference between a sooty kettle, and a sooty face? Blackface is blackface, and blackface is racist.

But this is off topic, I'm going to lock it down.