Clever but Cheater?

Started by Menatus, January 17, 2003, 08:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

Shuffle Alliance:

*47 Queen The Spade (#901) 20,061 $16,160,033 Shuffle Wildcat Southsward 99 (84%) 18 (39%) 0
94 King of Heart (#900) 10,977 $8,561,806 Shuffle Wolf Southsward 30 (87%) 15 (53%) 0
158 Black Joker (#908) 6,537 $5,083,848 Shuffle Rat Southsward 2 (50%) 2 (100%) 0
*259 Club Ace (#1017) 4,808 $3,282,117 Shuffle Ferret Southsward 0 (0%) 0 (0%) 0

Either it's a bunch of friends who all made the accounts subsequently...or it's the same person. Kind of like the annoying FF clan.

Holby

I bought FF VIII the other day. Having fun :)

Is it a clan, though, or just the similiar names?
I will not deleted this

Menatus

It's a clan, Shuffle. 900, 901, 908...

FFVIII is cool! No one else likes it, though.

Holby

Ah, yes, I will pay more attention next time. The numbers and things just confused me :blink:

Why doesn't anyone else like FF8? It's the only one I've played, but I don't play video games much.
Just got it last week. (It was on special)
I will not deleted this

calria

Holby

Would you mind explaining?
I will not deleted this

Shytalon

FFVIII is so detestable because it is boring. Plain and simple. Out of all the Final Fantasy games I own, it is the only one I quit because it was too boring.

I have 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and Tactics, by the way. And Chrono Trigger, Threads of Fate, and Chocobo's Dungeon II.

See, i love Square RPG's, but FF8 just didn't cut it.

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

Holby

Well, l'll look for the other ones, then.
I've heard 7 is really good.
At the games shop in my town they have 4-9, missing 7. :(
I think I've already mentioned that- I'll check.
I will not deleted this

Menatus

I have (had, my bro lost most of em) 4, 5, 6 (3), 7, 8, 9, and 10. Also Chrono Trigger (which I quit out of boredom and depressiveness of the music ^^) FF Tactics aaand that's all. I like FF3 more than 6 even if they are the same game.

Holby...FF 7  is OKAY, but 6 is WAAAAAAAAAAAAY better. I lost 4 so I couldn't finish it. In 9, I found the Namingway guy, so everyone is named Chrissy after my friend. Here's one of the quotes by Zidane in disc 3:

Chrissy: "Here are all the people I have to live for! My brothers in Tantalus, Chrissy, Chrissy, Chrissy, Chrissy, Chrissy, Chrissy, Chrissy, Chrissy, Chrissy, Chrissy, Chrissy, Chrissy...and Chrissy..."

It was SOOOOO funny. Anyway. Get FF6.

Stormclaw

You quit Chrono Trigger from boredom?!

*twitches*

No! That's just wrong! Chrono Trigger is the best game ever, for any platform, of any genre. Ever!

*wanders away twitching and muttering under his breath*
A Departed Hero...

The First Emperor, Stormclaw, called by history The Noble, Longest-Ruling of the Eight.

Lucifers Minions

Juska Claws (#989)
JuskaYoung (#856)
Juskarand (#842)
JuskaWAH (#973)

Menatus

Sorry Stormy. I think I quit because I gave him a really stupid name. Plus my bro played it on SNES so I knew the game already. And he was playing it when I was, so I knew everything that was gonna happen.

Ultimately, the music was too depressing.

Trident

What is final fantasy btw?

Holby

A video game, with characters who have odd hair :huh:
RPG.
I will not deleted this

Menatus

Yes, quite odd. 'Specially Cloud. And...basically everyone else.

P.S. I hate Yuffie.