Congrats VTN

Started by cloud, February 07, 2012, 12:29:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

Sevz has been helping me more this round then I have been helping him, to be 100% honest. Does learning the game really matter whether you have access to 10k land rather then 100k land? No, if you really are that big of a noob, then it doesnt matter how much land you have. If you are focused on just learning about this server then your score really shouldnt matter. Whether or not Sevz is providing feedback himself or Shadow has to go on his account he is helping find things to be fixed.

Everyone has to be so god darn hateful over this "internet rats" all the time. Who gives a rats butt if sevz is working with 10 people, all the more props to him for organizing his alliances. (Duh?)

Then you go and gag Sevz because he says something against the admins and attack Snare? Did anyone not see what firetooth was posting? Douchebag? When did that become appropriate for this website, where was the warning there?

I lose more and more faith all the time.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Shadow

The problem with working with that many people is that he is getting the benefits of teamwork without the clan dynamic, which is not really an intended part of the code. Abusing the market to pass net around aid limits is still abuse. This is of course showing a hole in the code which we will have to remedy, but now that the hole is known, continuing to abuse it is not at all helpful to anyone.

Again, the problem really is that our rules are not clearly defined in regards to what "code abuse" really means - this will have to be remedied. Which is a shame, because before now there was really not any need for it because people here were generally not inclined to cheat to get ahead once asked nicely not to.

Making people look at his account to see what is going on is not helpful at all, and wastes more of my time than the alternative, which is why I have no patience for his nonsense.

Forgive us for thinking that Sevs' post was a tad more offensive than anything else in this thread. Also given that he just got off another gag, there really was no excuse for it.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sharptooh

Sevah I would make a long detailed post rebuking every comment and claim you have made, but due to past experience (where you more often that not ignore these posts and continue anyway to post Vulgar insults against me anyway) I've decided not to waste my time.

I would however like to clear one thing up, you always assume that me having a go at you is due to some severe jealously I have of you being a great player; this is simply not true, I am not a good player, probably mediocre at best, the reason I give you hate is because you're a small minded douchebag who often acts like an ignorant, stroppy 3 year in respects their attitude towards other people who don't agree with your warped ideas and ideals.

And no, VTN was not really going to dominate the server, if you hadn't come along someone from our clan might have ended up in first, but we would definitely not be locking in the fashion you have taken to, the primary aim of the clan was to have fun, advance people's knowledge of the new code base (although this has been slowed down severely by your locking) and advance diplomacy as a major factor for RWL 3.0/

Please don't assume I have a go at you because you're doing well Sevah when this is obviously not the reason I am complaining.

Quote from: Alazar is Back on February 08, 2012, 12:18:33 PM
Sevz has been helping me more this round then I have been helping him, to be 100% honest.

Of course Alazar, that's why Sevah has about 5x more networth than the person below him . . . besides if you are who I think you are, you're not particularly good at this new game, mostly because you don't bother protecting things properly.

Shadow

Let's not stoop to namecalling please, Sevah did more than enough of that already.

Firetooth

Sevz is lucky. We really should have broken him yesterday, but he lucked out in that somebody messed up.

Also Alazar, stop acting like anybody values your opinion. Your a follower, not a leaderer, and nobody respects you because of said inability to function alone. you always ride off the success of others, and always help the jerks. The fact you help Sevah makes me respect you even less. Honestly, if I was admin sevz would be banned for the whole round for abusing loopholes and abusing his beta access, and you would probs be disabled for a week. Your lucky the admins here are so fair.

QuoteThen you go and gag Sevz because he says something against the admins and attack Snare?

Quoted for ridiculousness. You're such a massive sycophant, it's really a bit revolting. Your not even a bad player, but you just seem set on being unpopular and unliked.

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Wolf Snare

Firetooth, please stop making personal attacks. Try to express yourself without stooping to that level for the sake of everyone that has to read these forums. I can tell you're passionate about this, you're displaying textbook defense mechanisms to voice your opinion, but please refrain from the insults.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

I'll tone it down a bit. ;)

To quote windy though, he is a twit for helping sevz.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

cloud

I'm on a boat, with T-Pain.

That is all.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Firetooth

Wolf Snare

Quote from: Firetooth on February 08, 2012, 02:50:14 PM
I'll tone it down a bit. ;)

To quote windy though, he is a twit for helping sevz.

ehh, to each his own. I could just as well say you're a twit for helping your brother, it really holds no more relevance than your statement. Anyways, thanks for being a bit more understanding.

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on February 08, 2012, 05:30:07 AM
QuotePeople like Volk used the test server to lock and test strategies, I was one of the few that actually used it to help the coding process (I know you were one assisting in this, too) but please don't imply I was cheating or have any advantage.

I provided quite a bit of feedback Snare. Yes, I tested strategies, and almost incidentally locked the test server, but as you well know, I am prepared to give advice, right down to the exact build numbers I am using, to help people come along and get better.
Yeah, I realize that, sorry to use you as a scapegoat Dan. My point was only to dismiss the accusation that I abused BETA, and 'inadvertently' shift the blame to you. ;)

Ha, just playing around, I know you're solid, you helped me out at the beginning, & for the record would never abuse anything. I personally think you should have been a mod years ago.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

QuoteYeah, I realize that, sorry to use you as a scapegoat Dan. My point was only to dismiss the accusation that I abused BETA, and 'inadvertently' shift the blame to you. Wink

Ha, just playing around, I know you're solid, you helped me out at the beginning, & for the record would never abuse anything. I personally think you should have been a mod years ago.

Alright then.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Alazar is Back

Firetooth, conveinent that you chop that quote, and don't include the part about you saying the words butt bag. My question was never answered and Sharptoothy said it again. A butt bag cleans a vagina, and you are saying those words on a site that is pg-13 at best, if you two are going to constantly kiss butt to the community and the admins you may as well act respectable and find better words to express your anger...tut tut.

Sharpy, you must be sadly mistaken on who I am, because I believe I have a 20% something defense ratio currently. And I also believe I have been ranked above you since like day two of the month...

Say whatever you want to about sevz, he is an butt? Well no poo sherlock! He is cocky and arrogant? WHO DOESN'T know that? He is probably  the best player at this place, and he has always defended me, helped me whether I asked or not, and never once betrayed me. I have lead plenty of teams in the past, because of the caliber of players I chose my alliance with over the years, I have kinda been sitting in the shadows. Snare will tell you, Obliterator if he was still here, sevz will tell you, shade would tell you, i don't remember who else I really played with, but the point remains.

Anddddddd, just because I stick up for sevz doesn't mean I am following him, and not being a leader and all that nonsense. Look up some old UMD threads, I have no problem being the only one with an opinion against 10 others, because im not all wishy washy like you losers.

Shadow, are you trying to force everyone to do exactly as you want them too? Who cares, if we don't clan up and work together? I was unaware about the market situation being abuse...I mean, you can do that anywhere. People have done that since the dawn of time. Want to fix that? Or at least kind of fix that? Make a unanimous market.

Is Sevz bound to give feedback? Does he have a contract or something? No, everyone knows he is competitive, and if he chooses to keep his secrets hidden to his enemies, or other people then so be it. Shads, you need to end this communist regime you are trying to put into power.

And for the last time Firetooth and Sharptooth, get off of your duck high horses, you two are ridiculous the way you run around trying to be police and kiss butt all the time.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

Crap is also synonymous and means the same thing as several other ruder words, but the fact it's slang and seen as less insulting means it's not filtered. butt has been used by various people and never been warned for, make a decent point and stop nit picking.

Sevz is good, but if he was as great as you say, he wouldn't have done this when every vet either wasn't playing, or was just learning to play again. He is an opportunistic rat bag who does not want to help the staff and is throwing an online tantrum. He'd be irrelevant in turbo if his crew of rejects didn't keep helping him. Guaranteed if Shadow, Kilk and Windy were all playing he would be broke. Varg took 170 k off him two days ago.

When did you lead this team? Show an immort. Oh right, you never have. You never even have any role of power. All you do is get your orders and follow them, then suck up to whoever is giving them, be it shade, snare, or sevz.

Also, your "opinion" is usually not commonly held because it's undesirable, like claiming african americans should be grateful their ancestors were enslaved because they now have a better quality of life.

Finally, stop acting like anybody values your opinion. Again, nobody cares. Go and grovel and that feet of whoever's coat trails your riding boot you're stuck on and quit trying to tell anybody else what to do.  Subserviently nodding and doing what your told suits you better then issuing orders.

Shadow

Guys, please knock it off. This is going nowhere.

Alazar, please stop testing the word filters so much if and when you do respond. You can express yourself without swearing, I am sure of it. Please put in the effort.

Shadow
Modding

Peace Alliance

@Alazar and Firetooth: this is a completely inappropriate way to talk to each other. If you cannot speak with civility you will be gagged. This is the only warning you will get.

If a kids parent saw this conversation they would probably not think this is a save environment for a 12 year old. That's what we're aiming for; please keep that in perspective.

*locks stupid topic*