P.A.

Started by The Masked Wolf, February 02, 2012, 04:44:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cloud

Quote from: cloud on February 02, 2012, 07:06:05 PM
[edit]
That was way too close to a death threat for my taste, Cloud. That kind of nonsense doesn't belong here. Find an appropriate way to assert yourself please.
- PA

All I did was state my job description: find, fix and destroy the enemy.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

The Masked Wolf

Quote from: cloud on February 02, 2012, 06:40:08 PM
Aggressive and weak have no correlation. I know a bunch of weak people that are aggressive, and if they get aggressive towards the wrong people they get put in their place. Know your place.

Let's go, say that to mah face...5 words: I don't give a crap! >:

Peace Alliance

Well there are a few things wrong with that, not the least of which that is a really vague job description so anybody applying would probably have a lot of questions.

I also have a strong suspicion that you are only in this conversation to antagonize.

[edit]
Masked Wolf you have to post longer posts. Aim for at least a full sentence. Y'cant just say "hm..." you need to add some of what your actually thinking in there. Otherwise you're just that creepy guy in the group who stands back and strokes his goatee. Nobody likes the goatee guy.
[edit #2] except for Menatus, she loves the goatee guy.

Ringo the Communist

Wow. I'm glad I don't play, if this is how things end up.
Sorry, but I'm with Peace.

cloud

Quote from: Peace Alliance on February 02, 2012, 07:24:19 PM
I also have a strong suspicion that you are only in this conversation to antagonize.

Not antagonized, simply annoyed. I feel like I've read this thread 5 times.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

The Masked Wolf

Quote from: Ringo the Communist on February 02, 2012, 07:24:52 PM

we just are really into the game
Aggressive and weak have no correlation. I know a bunch of weak people that are aggressive, and if they get aggressive towards the wrong people they get put in their place. Know your place.

Peace Alliance

Quote from: Ringo the Communist on February 02, 2012, 07:24:52 PM
This is a very small sampling of what the game is like, Ringo. It's a lot of fun, it's like a board game.

Quote from: cloud on February 02, 2012, 07:28:53 PM
Quote from: Peace Alliance on February 02, 2012, 07:24:19 PM

Not antagonized, simply annoyed. I feel like I've read this thread 5 times.
With you on that one.

The Masked Wolf

am i misssing some thing

Ringo the Communist

I have seen a few really irritating complaining threads....
cloud, I think you're correct in this argument against The Masked Wolf, but I would say that a more relaxed approach might get through more.
The Masked Wolf, it's hard to truly see what you are arguing about when you speak so frugally.

cloud

Quote from: Ringo the Communist on February 02, 2012, 07:32:12 PM
I have seen a few really irritating complaining threads....
cloud, I think you're correct in this argument against The Masked Wolf, but I would say that a more relaxed approach might get through more.
The Masked Wolf, it's hard to truly see what you are arguing about when you speak so frugally.

I like the new guy. Peace Alliance tried to speak to him through a relaxed manner and didn't get anywhere.
-Kilk

The Masked Wolf

are ye talkn bout me

Ringo the Communist

Me?
True, so if that doesn't work, I'd suggest putting out a physical argument. Don't track him down and beat him up ;), and don't needlessly destroy his character in the game, but show him the finesse needed to understand Peace's stragety, whatever it is.

The Masked Wolf

listen...no one will ever imderstand me...i was born a warrior. i will live a warrior

Ringo the Communist

I'm sorry, Masked Wolf, but that has nothing to do with the argument at hand. From what I have gleaned about the game, truces only go so far before it's solo time. Peace's stargety obviously have merit if it is defeating you.

Peace Alliance

Don't warriors fight other warriors?