P.A.

Started by The Masked Wolf, February 02, 2012, 04:44:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cloud

Quote from: Peace Alliance on February 02, 2012, 07:39:45 PM
Don't warriors fight other warriors?

Apparently this one fights "Land farm part Deuce".
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Peace Alliance

Hey now, I looked into it and I make way more resources then the land farm.

The Masked Wolf

yes...and thats why i am so agressive in the game
Quote from: cloud on February 02, 2012, 06:40:08 PM
Aggressive and weak have no correlation. I know a bunch of weak people that are aggressive, and if they get aggressive towards the wrong people they get put in their place. Know your place.

Let's go, say that to mah face...5 words: I don't give a crap! >:

cloud

Quote from: Peace Alliance on February 02, 2012, 07:41:13 PM

I don't know...the land farm always has like 20k land for some odd reason...
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Ringo the Communist

Now I am way out of my league..

The Masked Wolf

look at this from mah perspective...i came here in october...i see this dude with no defences that makes lots of food. then i see a bot that just gets land. hm...which one do i attck
Aggressive and weak have no correlation. I know a bunch of weak people that are aggressive, and if they get aggressive towards the wrong people they get put in their place. Know your place.

Peace Alliance

Quote from: The Masked Wolf on February 02, 2012, 07:43:22 PM
yes...and thats why i am so agressive in the game
Right, warriors fight warriors. Which means you should be fighting people who fight back. Not somebody peaceful.

Quote from: cloud on February 02, 2012, 07:43:41 PM
Quote from: Peace Alliance on February 02, 2012, 07:41:13 PM

I don't know...the land farm always has like 20k land for some odd reason...
I know, it's too bad people can't drop land to ME. Hey... come to think of it I wouldn't mind being the land farm. Only problem is that it doesn't come with the same philosophy. I do, after all, live to serve.

The Masked Wolf

well in a way you are...come up with that in your next brainstromin seccion

Ringo the Communist

But why fight for resources when you could humble yourself and just ask? Peace seems like a great guy, I'm sure he'd oblige.

The Masked Wolf

Ringo the Communist

So be more patient. I;m quite certain he has other things to worry about besides this.
Your argument really has no basis and your vague phrases and bad spelling are not helping matters.

The Masked Wolf

Ringo the Communist

So what is the point? So do I, so does my sister.

The Masked Wolf

i don't wait...i take

Peace Alliance

Hey, that's neat. I have ADHD too. I wonder why there are so many people with ADHD playing a text-based turn-based strategy game? That has to be a sociological quandary...