P.A.

Started by The Masked Wolf, February 02, 2012, 04:44:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharptooh

Quote from: Peace Alliance on February 05, 2012, 07:37:30 AM
Anyone else find it strange that Sevs is launching a full-scale campaign against someone who won't even attack him? In fact, judging from the level of attention I'm getting from him I would say that he's more afraid of me - a pacifist - then he is of anyone else in the game right now.

No, I think Sevah just feels the urge to insult people who don't publicly worship him for his playing abilities.

Rakefur

PLEASE LOCK TOPIC PLEASE LOCK TOPIC PLEASE LOCK TOPIC......
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Sevah

Quote from: Sharptooh on February 05, 2012, 09:24:20 AM
Quote from: Peace Alliance on February 05, 2012, 07:37:30 AM
Anyone else find it strange that Sevs is launching a full-scale campaign against someone who won't even attack him? In fact, judging from the level of attention I'm getting from him I would say that he's more afraid of me - a pacifist - then he is of anyone else in the game right now.

No, I think Sevah just feels the urge to insult people who don't publicly worship him for his playing abilities.

I hate when people call me out. You know this that's why you do it on the forums cos ingame your always busy getting whooped Sharpy. Why don't you mention how often I beat your warlords down? Cos Sharpy feels the urge to insult the skilful people to get a forum reputation.
Wan't me to dig up your history? You take the game personal and flap ya jaw in the forums whenever your losing. Be gracious in defeat. You ain't gonna suddenly become legendary with the same average strategy.
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Shadow

QuoteYou take the game personal and flap ya jaw in the forums whenever your losing. Be gracious in defeat.
The irony
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Peace Alliance

Ya, it's like he doesn't remember last round when he "quit the game" because he was losing, lol.

Sevs, is this you being a nice guy some more?

Sevah

In all honesty I quit because the code has turned into junk. Not because I was losing. This code isn't much better but I'm helping a mate so I'll deal with you idiot admins who think ya know.
But don't know cos you think you do know and don't listen to the ones who do know so don't learn how to know what you need to know.

The admins are the cause for all the poor decisions but instead of admitting it you blame others.

Think about it. How many of you blame me for getting destroyed? They control how this game operates not me. Every person who sacks you for more than you make has that ability because of the admins not the players. They are the cause of this dynamic that tempts everyone with corruption/thievery to survive.

Then you get PA belittling my name when he don't try stop the admins from making these thoughtless dire changes.
PA is a complainer. Lets all chaos sack chaos and pillage him and shadow until changes happen.

I speak for all the people when we say we are sick of this. Think of 1 week perfect growth destroyed in 100 turns, 4 weeks (+15000turns) being destroyed by 1 of the 90% capable in 1 day. month after month year after year. You can create 10billion networth per round but You most likely won't reach more than 500million if you put all your work together.

All done from jealousy
If you think i'm the bad guy of redwall you're sadly mistaken. I'm the one who understands that you are making critical mistakes with the game and isn't following no blind pack which leads to me saying something when needed.

You fools have no idea. Go back to redwall 101 and upgrade that. Let shael and windy change the themes. Keep kilk in charge of the ideas. PA and Shadow Resign.
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Holby

Quote from: Sevah on February 06, 2012, 12:10:41 AM
In all honesty I quit because the code has turned into junk. Not because I was losing. This code isn't much better but I'm helping a mate so I'll deal with you idiot admins who think ya know.
But don't know cos you think you do know and don't listen to the ones who do know so don't learn how to know what you need to know.

The admins are the cause for all the poor decisions but instead of admitting it you blame others.

Think about it. How many of you blame me for getting destroyed? They control how this game operates not me. Every person who sacks you for more than you make has that ability because of the admins not the players. They are the cause of this dynamic that tempts everyone with corruption/thievery to survive.

Then you get PA belittling my name when he don't try stop the admins from making these thoughtless dire changes.
PA is a complainer. Lets all chaos sack chaos and pillage him and shadow until changes happen.

I speak for all the people when we say we are sick of this. Think of 1 week perfect growth destroyed in 100 turns, 4 weeks (+15000turns) being destroyed by 1 of the 90% capable in 1 day. month after month year after year. You can create 10billion networth per round but You most likely won't reach more than 500million if you put all your work together.

All done from jealousy
If you think i'm the bad guy of redwall you're sadly mistaken. I'm the one who understands that you are making critical mistakes with the game and isn't following no blind pack which leads to me saying something when needed.

You fools have no idea. Go back to redwall 101 and upgrade that. Let shael and windy change the themes. Keep kilk in charge of the ideas. PA and Shadow Resign.
Sevz,

I think the big issue you've always had with RWL is the ease one player can destroy another player's Networth.

Instead, the skills YOU value in Promisance are net gain and solo play.

You are quite possibly the best player here at both of those things. But RWL requires more than those skills. The ability to destroy other Warlords gives the game balance from those who excel, and it means players instead have to rely on teamwork to some degree if they wish to succeed.

You're going to continue hating the changes, as long as you perceive net destruction is too easy, and solo play is useless.

Change up your playing style and see what happens.

In the meantime, continuing to insult staff isn't going to help your cause. You're awfully good at building net. Why don't you try to help build the game instead?
I will not deleted this

The Masked Wolf

Definitions for common RWL words

Terms are in  bold, references are in italics, and origin of term is in (parentheses).

Admin: short for 'administrator'. Admins are the ultimate powers on the game and forums. They can do almost anything, and they're always right. Come to an admin for any question or problem you may have, and they will solve it as quickly and as best they can.

CAFIPUBEC: stands for 'CAmpaign that Forgot Its PUrpose But Eats Cheese'. This is an organization started on the forums back when cheese was all the rage. Founded by Beatles and Holby, and currently maintained by Ashyra. (Beatles and Holby)

Cheese: longest running inside joke of RWL. (Coolclaw)

Disable: when the program, or the admins, have frozen a player's account and the burden of proof that the player did not cheat is on the player to mail an admin.

Emperor: title given to player in first on the scores listing after they have held their position for a certain, undetermined amount of time. Past emperors have been known to announce decrees. The first and possibly longest ruling emperor of RWL was Stormclaw the Noble.

Empress: a female emperor. The first empress was Shael the Benevolent, and the second was Menatus.

Happy Pony Raising: reminder that 'this is Redwall:Warlords, not Redwall:Happy Pony Raising'. An abbreviation for this is HPR. Members use this term to refer to a sensitive player who complains often about being attacked. (Ragefur)

HPR: see happy pony raising.

Indy: short for industry or industrial. Game strategy which uses barracks, normally a lot of them.

Massing: building only and a lot of one type of troop.

Mentor: a more experienced player giving instructions to a newer player.

Mercs: short for mercenaries. The amount of troops the player can buy.

Mod: short for 'moderator'. Mods help manage the forums by performing basic moderating tasks like editing posts, deleting or moving topics, or pinning and making special announcements.

Multi: a player who plays multiple accounts, which is against the rules.

Newbie: a new player to the game. Usually has the negative connotation that the player is ignorant, unskillful, or annoying.

Reg: short for 'regular', referring to the Regular server, which gives 1 turn every 10 minutes.

RWL: abbreviation for Redwall:Warlords.

Scringepaw's Day: a RWL holiday (June 8) celebrating all the birthdays that went unnoticed in the past year.

Smushle: see stomple.

Spamicide: when a forum member, wanting to be gagged, spams every topic on the forums. (Wolf Bite)

Stomple: to attack repeatedly or ruthlessly. (Kilkenne)

strat: short for strategy. The playing method that a player uses, could be how they build their land or how they use their turns.

Turbo: the RWL server that gives 5 turns every 10 minutes, and resets on the 28th of each month. Each round is different, and various set-ups include emperor rounds, clan rounds, no leaders round, and others.

Vali, or vali code: short for validation code, which you need after 150 turns to continue playing.

Vet: see veteran.

Veteran: referred to a long-time player, usually one that has been around over a year and a half and generally is a skilled at playing the game.

PA is a Happy pony rasier
Quote from: cloud on February 02, 2012, 06:40:08 PM
Aggressive and weak have no correlation. I know a bunch of weak people that are aggressive, and if they get aggressive towards the wrong people they get put in their place. Know your place.

Let's go, say that to mah face...5 words: I don't give a crap! >:

Rakefur

So what if he is? He stated that he will not attack you and he wishes you not to attack him. I am not condoning his complaining, but seriously just lay off him.

Shadow will you lock this and all topics referring to Peace and complaining?
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Shadow

yea, this is going nowhere good fast

locked as requested
shadow
modding
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..