P.A.

Started by The Masked Wolf, February 02, 2012, 04:44:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Masked Wolf

Thu, 02 Feb 2012 15:39:09 -0700
From Reaper UAV (#18) (?)

tisk tisk tisk...i am ahamed of you. thinking you are all cool because you like peace. LISTEN UP BUDDY! I JOINEDN THIS GAME TO HAVE FUN AND DOMINATE. IF YOU LOOK AT THE TOP 10 LIST I AM ALMOST AWAYS AMOUNG THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE THE MOST OFFENCES. THAT MAKES ME AGRESSIVE. I DONT GET THIS REP BY SITTING AROUND LISTENING TO GUYS WHP WANT TO BE THE NEXT GANDI. IF YOU WANT TO BE A WARLORD ACT LIKE ONE. JUST BECAUSE WE MADE THAT PACT A FEW ROUNDS AGO DOES NOT MAKE US FRIENDS. I HAVE POWERFUL ALLIES AND I AM NOT AFRAID TO DESTROY YOU MOLECULE BY MOLECULE! DO YOU UNDERSTAND. FEAR IS WHAT A WOLF LOVES! WHY THE FREAK DO YOU THINK I CHOSE TO BE A WOLF, NOT A LITTLE FOX THAT GIVES AWAY FOOD AND BEGS FOR PEOPLE TO STOP ATTCKING HIM. THIS IS RWL. GET BIG OR GO HOME. I DONT NEED YOU AS MY LITTLE FRIEND AND ALLY. PREPARE TO DIE.

Thu, 02 Feb 2012 15:25:14 -0700
From Hidden Fox (#29) (?)

Do you know of no other way to get what you want other then through fear and intimidation? This is a strategy game, you need to be diplomatic. Ask any of the pro's, kilk, shadow, holby, they will all tell you that your ability to make people do what you want is the most important part of this game.

You need to be persuasive. I have no doubt that you are slowly getting the ropes around here, and that you have an idea about how best to spend your turns. But the pro's have that part down pat, beyond using turns the game is about interpersonal relations.

Thu, 02 Feb 2012 15:21:17 -0700

fudge...fine ah am...but jst because i am who i am does not make me less powerful...last round i got more powerful PA...an i will kill you if you anger me

Thu, 02 Feb 2012 15:19:41 -0700

Judging from your spelling and your insistence, I know you to be none other then The Masked Wolf.

Thu, 02 Feb 2012 15:17:55 -0700

who do you think i am

Do we have to go through this every time? You have better things to do then bother me.

Thu, 02 Feb 2012 15:16:19 -0700

you want to trifle with me...i can kill you fool

Thu, 02 Feb 2012 15:15:46 -0700

hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Ahem, hah.

Thu, 02 Feb 2012 15:10:27 -0700

you got 2 minutes to make a clan or you will forever become an emey

Thu, 02 Feb 2012 15:05:53 -0700

i thought you might say that...if you knew who i was you would be really scared to me my enemey

Thu, 02 Feb 2012 15:17:36 -0700

Do we have to go through this every time? You have better things to do then bother me.

Thu, 02 Feb 2012 15:16:19 -0700

you want to trifle with me...i ncan kill you fool

Thu, 02 Feb 2012 15:15:46 -0700

hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Ahem, hah.

Thu, 02 Feb 2012 15:10:27 -0700

you got 2 minutes to make a clan or you will forever become an ememey

Thu, 02 Feb 2012 15:05:53 -0700

i thought you might say that...if you knew who i was you would be really scared to me my enemey

Quote from: cloud on February 02, 2012, 06:40:08 PM
Aggressive and weak have no correlation. I know a bunch of weak people that are aggressive, and if they get aggressive towards the wrong people they get put in their place. Know your place.

Let's go, say that to mah face...5 words: I don't give a crap! >:

Peace Alliance

Do you want me to post it in proper chronological order for you?

The Masked Wolf

what ever...you are so anoying
Aggressive and weak have no correlation. I know a bunch of weak people that are aggressive, and if they get aggressive towards the wrong people they get put in their place. Know your place.

Peace Alliance

D'aw Masky, it's just that I feel like we're goin through the motions again. Isn't this a little old? We settled things 2 rounds ago. I assumed you intended to keep your word...

The Masked Wolf

acutaually you said to keep the pact fer the end of the round

Durza

Peace just throw in a note that says read from the bottom up.

Masky what do you have against Peace.  He plays one of the most difficult styles of play, and your messages show a certain lack of finesse.

You should try his style some time, it might teach you some humility.  That or you could let peace be and focus on someone else like, OH don't know ::)... Shael is foxey. 

If you are saying
Quote from: The Masked Wolf on February 02, 2012, 04:44:53 PM
GET BIG OR GO HOME.
then prove it, become the biggest among us the emp.  If you cannot let peace be.

Nothing against you Masky
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

The Masked Wolf

none taken...wolves are strong animals

Durza

So my challenge for you back up your words.
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

The Masked Wolf

cloud

Masked wolf is like a bandit who can only pick on the weakest village in the game, which happens to be PA because he chooses to be. Seeing these threads for the past 3-4 rounds has started to bore me.

One of you either stop complaining, posting threads, ignore eachother, or I'm going to go on a killfest. Since PA isn't clanned I'll likely just burn Masked Wolf over and over again to stop the annoyance. Consider this your last warning.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

The Masked Wolf

ok...why does everyone think i am a weak little noob...i am very agressive

cloud

Quote from: The Masked Wolf on February 02, 2012, 06:37:50 PM
ok...why does everyone think i am a weak little noob...i am very agressive

"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

The Masked Wolf

ok cloud...have you little fun

cloud

[edit]
That was way too close to a death threat for my taste, Cloud. That kind of nonsense doesn't belong here. Find an appropriate way to assert yourself please.
- PA
-Kilk

The Masked Wolf

ok...maybe ah want tae die...listen ah'm not trying tae pick a fite arite