P.A.

Started by The Masked Wolf, February 02, 2012, 04:44:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Masked Wolf

Quote from: cloud on February 02, 2012, 06:40:08 PM
Aggressive and weak have no correlation. I know a bunch of weak people that are aggressive, and if they get aggressive towards the wrong people they get put in their place. Know your place.

Let's go, say that to mah face...5 words: I don't give a crap! >:

Ringo the Communist

If Peace has that much resources, I'm sure he could build an army and wipe you out. I do not mean that as a threat, but as a fact.

The Masked Wolf

Aggressive and weak have no correlation. I know a bunch of weak people that are aggressive, and if they get aggressive towards the wrong people they get put in their place. Know your place.

Shadow

Quote from: Peace Alliance on February 02, 2012, 07:59:18 PM
Hey, that's neat. I have ADHD too. I wonder why there are so many people with ADHD playing a text-based turn-based strategy game? That has to be a sociological quandary...

it's because pretty much everyone "has" ADHD these days.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Peace Alliance

That's true, especially if they're taking an online quiz. the real diagnoses requires a psychological examination, and even then it's probably over-diagnosed. Truth is, not all folks are meant to stay still and quiet for long, lol.

Gen. Volkov

I am really tired of these threads. Masked Wolf, stop making them. Peace, stop replying. Problem solved.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Rakefur

I'm sorry MW, but you are a n00b, and you are acting immature. Peace has the skill to wipe you off the face of the game in 2 runs easy. (I made that number up, but seriously). Offering a challenge to cloud, well....it's a death wish. Without allies, without friends, I think it's best if you started letting Peace play his way. Start attacking people who actually provide a challenge. Start trying to get better. And stop complaining on the forums that Peace is asking you to stop murdering him. You should be thankful he doesn't just kill you, which at this point I think if I was him, I would have already done.
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

The Masked Wolf

Quote from: Peace Alliance on February 02, 2012, 09:19:53 PM
That's true, especially if they're taking an online quiz. the real diagnoses requires a psychological examination, and even then it's probably over-diagnosed. Truth is, not all folks are meant to stay still and quiet for long, lol.

i was diagnosed

Rakefur

it's not necessarily a bad thing. It can be good if you into sports.
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Shadow

Quote from: The Masked Wolf on February 03, 2012, 08:26:39 AM
Quote from: Peace Alliance on February 02, 2012, 09:19:53 PM

i was diagnosed

Chances are you don't actually have anything wrong with you that some fresh air every so often wouldn't fix.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Kilkenne

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on February 03, 2012, 01:13:46 AM
I am really tired of these threads. Masked Wolf, stop making them. Peace, stop replying. Problem solved.

This. A thousand times this.

Ringo the Communist

If this is what the average complaining threads, I say we stop them.
MW, if you have an issue with Peace, then talk to PEACE! Please don't drag us into your arguments. (Sorry Peace! ;))
Everyone, if you have a problem with this, like me, I suggest bringing the matter up to an admin. Let them lock these topics until MW learns his lesson. But again, let's not make our annoyance public. I know I did, and it wasn't smart.

Sevah

Typical PeaceAlliance stirring up the newer players and antagonizing them when they don't comply to his preaching of ignorant weakness.

Yes it's a strategy game a diplomacy and a war game. The reason behind the war function is to sort out conflict and test your challengers abilities.
Intended for people to simulate forming alliances and going into battle. Test of skills, knowledge, teamwork and honour.

If you have no honour your scores don't deserve respect. If you have enemies you are supposed to destroy them. Help your team mates. If you have incredible skills at war try using diplomacy to avoid conflict but if they persistently don't comply you do need to defend yourself to represent peace through controlled power.
Earn your stripes from them individual by essentially destroying them for disgracing your beliefs but first adjust your beliefs to a more common reality that if no one attacks no one over conflict the game isn't serving it's purpose.
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Peace Alliance

Anyone else find it strange that Sevs is launching a full-scale campaign against someone who won't even attack him? In fact, judging from the level of attention I'm getting from him I would say that he's more afraid of me - a pacifist - then he is of anyone else in the game right now.

Sevah

This is true. I am petrified and all the n00bs can confirm this as I told them in private. PA give's me nightmares. Real scary dude he is.
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.