Sevs is such a nic~ hey wait what?

Started by Peace Alliance, February 03, 2012, 10:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

QuoteMy dear subjects, I have reduced the tax on the people and this run I deliberately did not take anyone's land.
As a testament to the passive hierarchy I request everyone does their part to kill the terrorist known as Sharptooh.

Well that's awfully nice of you Sevs. How odd that later the very same day, with the help of your allies, you scraped up all that land anyway... I don't mind, I scout for every acre I have. But you aren't seriously trying to pretend you're being a nice guy, are you?

cloud

I'm actually not working directly with/for Sevz. Him taking all that land from me is going to hurt me a lot next run.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Peace Alliance

Ya... I don't believe you one bit cloud. ;)

cloud

"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Sevah

Fri, 03 Feb 2012 22:58:31 -0700
From The Best/Worst You\'ve Ever Had (#13) (?)
wat sevz

This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Sevah

Maybe I have done a few bad things but that's the way the world is today.
Sometime ya have to do a few little wrong things in order to do 1 big right thing
and that's what i'm trying to do for you people. that 1 big right thing

Peace Alliance

QuoteMy dear subjects, the one we know as Hidden Fox claims to be passive yet displays relentless hostilities through forum diplomacy Send your respects by attacking this empire endlessly and message me for a generous reward
If speaking the truth looks to you to be "relentless hostilities" then the problem is obviously yours.

Sevah

and they need to hear it from someone who claims passive?
You rival my personality on the forums yet complain about my attacks ingame and show no gratitude

What exactly are you preaching? That you can start fights and badger people but can't take some punishment for challenging the emperors integrity?

Rakefur

If he wants to pretend he is a nice guy, let him.

I can't wait till Ringo comes on. I want to see her answer.

Oh, and STOP POSTING STUPID COMPLAINING TOPICS AND PLAY THE GAME.
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Durza

Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Peace Alliance

Can you guys please start thinking for yourselves? Posting an opposition to something is not a complaint. Sevs is spamming everyone in the game with absurd rhetoric, and our only venue to respond en mass is the forums.  

Mostly, it is just comical to think of sevs trying to play the part of good guy when he has so blatantly taken advantage of everyone in the game. Well OK, it's kind of funny for him to pretend to be a nice guy any time, lol, but really, what he has done this round was so far from your best interest it that I assumed he would be playing the part of the 'dark-and-evil-overlord-type-character.

While most of us spent the first 2 runs sorting out our economy in the new RWL3.0, Sevs used the experience he'd gained by pretending to participate in the beta testing (last month) to give himself a sizable advantage. Would this happen next round, when everyone knows what they're doing? Obviously not. So I'm not really upset about his use of RWL3.0, I am, honestly, just trying to share something funny with you: Sevs pretending to be a nice guy while doing something absurdly evil... It's a tragic comedy but it's still funny.

Shadow

mostly it's funny when he says "I won't take more land" and then takes more in his next run, a few hours later.

Anyway, him doing this is probably a good thing, it means there are lots of things that need to be improved before 3.0 is ready for reg!
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Kilkenne

The land he took was voluntary, it was scraped by lackeys there is a difference you see.

Sharptooh

I would post a long reply to this topic, but as I'm sure Sevah probably won't bother reading it (and will definitely make some incoherent offensive reply to it, that makes little sense) I feel obliged to post something that the likes of Sevah would usually post:

Sevah, get out

cloud

Quote from: Sharptooh on February 04, 2012, 03:41:29 PM
I would post a long reply to this topic, but as I'm sure Sevah probably won't bother reading it (and will definitely make some incoherent offensive reply to it, that makes little sense) I feel obliged to post something that the likes of Sevah would usually post:

Sevah, get out

girl.
-Kilk