repairing last word

Started by Gorak, May 25, 2008, 04:19:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taekwondokid42

*Screams as his ears begin to bleed, then stops as he realizes that no one can hear him*

Saladin

*Charges through door into adjacent spa room where sharptooth and shadow are.*
*Lights up room with body and laughs at shadow's nakedness*
Starfish love you

Shadow

*Decides that clothes are no longer necessary and wanders around forums naked*
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Saladin

*Arrests Shadow for public indecency, then uses police brutality to beat him to a bloody pulp*
Starfish love you

bjornredtail

Failed Businessmen with Reality television shows.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Saladin

*dresses Shadow's unconscious body* ;)

hehe
Starfish love you

Gen. Volkov

*Calls in Rick Astley* *Rick rolls the assembled party*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Saladin

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on May 26, 2008, 09:25:11 PM
*Calls in Rick Astley* *Rick rolls the assembled party*

NOOOOOO!!!! NOT AGAIN
Starfish love you

Saladin

Starfish love you

idunno

Firetooth

*after a day reacts by biting off saladins finger*
*explodes again*
*the remains of his kidneys relax in the spa*

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING IS A TRUE STORY!:

Shadow was sentanced to two years of cleaning firetooth's kidney's boots with a toothbrush for public indeceny
Sharptooth was blown up for trying to copy my ideas (again)
Firetooth's kidneys became a billionare and overtook earth only to die of a kidney attack.
Rick Astley continued his era as rick roll until saladin shot him!
General Volkov quickly stopped reading this ridiculious story
Taek had a metal ear
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

*bang's on window, LET ME OUT!!!!*

Firetooth

You've already been blown up*nods*

an extension

Oblit receieved extensive medical care after Saladin bit his finger off. Luckily, oblit made it through however he never grew his finger back(weird lol)
Anglo-U.K Airlines went out of buissnes after firetooth threw all of their 747's at taek, saladin and shadow. Firetooth was never charged since he left one plane left but they burnt it to get insurance.
Firetooth's kidney lived a life of danger.
Sharptooth's remains were locked in the spa with saladin, who was sentancde to 10years locked in the spa with sharptooth
The lady shael's superglue backfired on her, imprisening her to the roof of the spa for life.

And everyone except from volkov, taek, shadow, the oblit, sharptooth, saladin, rick astley, the lady shael and wolf snare wived happiwy ever after. AWW ::)

Remember, this is rated pg 13. and should not be viewed by younger audiences, we should of told you that at the begining, but eh well.
remember, this is a TRUE story!
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Lady Shael

*frees everyone and herself with her invincible admin powers and keeps the topic going*

*superglues Firetooth's mouth*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.