Does PA annoy you? Just hit him

Started by Sevah, February 05, 2012, 12:03:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevah

Don't fall for the mindgames. He doesn't have a peaceful attitude these days. Perhaps let him know by simple attacking for land 4 times per run (HiddenFox)

If he sends a negative reply attack him heavily. He doesn't hit back and enjoys the challenge of being a mentally weak warlord
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

cloud

Passive acceptance would have made Hitler proud.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Sevah

PoxyAnt is PrettyAngry but PansyAs a PatheticAmateur that's PullingAway from PettyAttacking then PretendingAwesomeness comes from PassiveAggression and PracticingAnguish without PreventativeActions.
We're PracticallyAware that your PredominantAttitude  comes from ProactivelyAbusing those not PreviouslyAlerted that PeaceAlliance is ParanoidAutistic

Sharptooh

You are a troll Sevah, you have to be, I fail to believe that a real person can be seriously typing this and pressing the post button

Sevah

I'm not A troll i'm The Troll.

*note to self, Kill sharpy he know's too much*

The Masked Wolf

finnaly i find someone who dislikes PA
Quote from: cloud on February 02, 2012, 06:40:08 PM
Aggressive and weak have no correlation. I know a bunch of weak people that are aggressive, and if they get aggressive towards the wrong people they get put in their place. Know your place.

Let's go, say that to mah face...5 words: I don't give a crap! >:

Ian2424

By the way Masked Wolf,why do you hate PA?I know,he can be annoying sometimes,but still...
Uhh, it's needs to be about 20% cooler.
Quote from: Krowdon on April 28, 2012, 07:53:37 AM
*beats Night Wolf with a penguin*

Peace Alliance

Quote from: cloud on February 05, 2012, 03:30:11 AM
You obviously have no understanding of pacifism. You should at least look it up before you say something like that, because a lot of people take that kind of stuff seriously. You can't always say every dumb thought that pops into your head. If you don't understand pacifism, then don't go bringing it into a context that involved the slaughtering of millions of people.

Muse

Well, Ringo likes him, so..I guess he ain't all bad. In fact, PA's quite the cool guy. I would have honestly tracked Sevah down and killed him long before now. He has tremendous self-control.
Stop! Don't touch me there,
this is my private square!

cloud

Quote from: Peace Alliance on February 05, 2012, 02:36:23 PM
Quote from: cloud on February 05, 2012, 03:30:11 AM
You obviously have no understanding of pacifism. You should at least look it up before you say something like that, because a lot of people take that kind of stuff seriously. You can't always say every dumb thought that pops into your head. If you don't understand pacifism, then don't go bringing it into a context that involved the slaughtering of millions of people.

You're in the middle of a warzone and all you do is passively accept what's going on around you. That's what multiple countries did in WWII and look what happened.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Peace Alliance

You are mistaking pacifism with inaction. I don't really want to spend all day explaining it (well I sort of do, but I have other things to do). Besides, I'm pretty sure this topic is for sevs to slander me, so we're obviously off topic.

Sevah

Quote from: Peace Alliance on February 05, 2012, 04:45:13 PM
You are mistaking pacifism with inaction. I don't really want to spend all day explaining it (well I sort of do, but I have other things to do). Besides, I'm pretty sure this topic is for sevs to slander me, so we're obviously off topic.

This topic was retaliation. The other day you made a thread encouraging people to gang up on me because i'm not so nice.

Why claim you're a pacifist when you're instigating trouble over scores?
Pacifism suggest a humble aura and forgiveness for peoples actions. You seem unforgiving. You seem standoffish. You seem angry and sneaky so You are not a role model for Pacifism
So far you've had NO success. Admit it. No one follows your movement of zero attacks.
Before you insult me for doing what I do next time think about how perfect you are with your inaction.
Without repercussions no one learns there lessons.

In conclusion PA. Stop yelling

Rakefur

PLEASE LOCK TOPIC PLEASE LOCK TOPIC PLEASE LOCK TOPIC.......
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Sevah

Quote from: Rakefur on February 05, 2012, 08:03:48 PM
PLEASE LOCK TOPIC PLEASE LOCK TOPIC PLEASE LOCK TOPIC.......

Or. You could just not read it instead of spamming. You contribute nothing to the thread and expect it to be locked? I should whip you for your insolence

Shadow

This topic serves pretty much no purpose except insulting, and has been locked.

Shadow
Modding
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..