Who do we blame?

Started by Sevah, February 06, 2012, 12:24:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevah

Blame me, seems that the reason for all the problems with redwalls coding is deeper seeded from me.

Yep. Seems that the administration of this game has been seasonally making changes based on my performances and their jealousy levels. Clearly they make a change I test it out and see if it works with something I can do. This is a trait I have and teach others. It's one of them things that as long as they base my traits on making changes to the game you will all never have a fair server.

In reg it's easy enough to lose 100000000000000000 turns worth of cash in 450 turns. The principal is all my fault. I'm the reason no one in reg has more than 200m net unless they're with me.
It's because they don't know how to beat me they try their hardest to make my life possible. Making my life hard makes your life much harder.
The way it should be is make both our lives fair. Whoever wins is better
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Peace Alliance

Sevs, you have no made 3 posts in 3 different topics with this exact same argument. Please stop spamming and complaining. Just go to bed or something. You need a break.

Shadow

It was actually even easier to destroy net in the past (before, an indier with 100 leaders could have suicided you instead of a leader player who actually had to sstock up leaders to do it).

You have a very selective memory.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sharptooh

I thought you were leaving Sevah? I liked it better when you were leaving . . .