Alazar gagged

Started by Peace Alliance, February 09, 2012, 03:09:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Wolf Snare

this is exactly the BS I was talking about. Firegoof has been warned 3 times in the past two days, how the hell does your mind work when he was the one trolling alazar?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

I wasn't trolling him. Read the thread, he responded to a post I made that wasn't directed at him. I didn't do anything to provoke him, unless posting my opinion is trolling? His point wasn't even an angry one, he just stated the obvious with pointless swearing.

Think this is a harsh gag myself, but Alazar was already on a warning or two and does swear way too much. Tough love?

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ringo the Communist

Sigh, it's a shame to see someone so old act so immature. (Not you Firetooth :D Alazar.)

Firetooth

This is what he's gagged for.

Its not just dropping land on a maxed land farm...This would have not been a big deal in 2.0, but it is a big deal in 3.0 since you can't open attack ops. It can be definitely abused, and is infact doing the same thing that sevz has been with the land, the same thing that you, and everyone else has consequently been [swear word that got him gagged] about.

[edits]
Forum for kids, blah blah blah, I feel like I have to keep repeating myself. Don't swear, it's amazingly simple
- PA

Now don't claim I trolled him or whatever. When we had a slapping match we both got warnings.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Quote from: Wolf Snare on February 09, 2012, 04:31:09 PM
this is exactly the BS I was talking about. Firegoof has been warned 3 times in the past two days, how the hell does your mind work when he was the one trolling alazar?

You were complaining about me, weren't you? I didn't gag Alazar. Not that I think he doesn't deserve it, but make up your mind, man.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Wolf Snare

just another shining example of power abuse and favoritism. Surprisingly enough you weren't the perpetrator this time. This place is beginning to sicken me.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Peace Alliance

Ya, it's kind of making me feel ill too.

Holby

Quote from: Wolf Snare on February 09, 2012, 04:31:09 PM
Being an ex mod doesn't give you unlimited get out of jail free cards.

Swearing acronyms are unacceptable, personal attacks are unacceptable. You don't need to be told this.

Holby, modding

I will not deleted this

Firetooth

Quote from: Wolf Snare on February 09, 2012, 05:18:11 PM
just another shining example of power abuse and favoritism. Surprisingly enough you weren't the perpetrator this time. This place is beginning to sicken me.
How is this an example of power abuse?

Me and Alazar both got warnings for flaming and rude language, he continued to use rude language and got gagged. I did not continue to use rude language. Moreover, A;azar had also been rude in several other threads. His unprovoked post in Sharp's clan thread in the development forum is a shining example.

Seriously, if this place was full of "power abuse and favoritism," you would have been gagged by now.

Wolf Snare

oh quit whining bud, surely there's something else you could be doing on a Friday night...

...No? well..
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

A friday night where everybody's snowed in? Sure. You seem to have a habit of trying to say people have poor social lives when they show you up. My social life is none of your business, but I'm going to Cambridge with friends as soon as the levels of snow outside are not like those of Siberia. Is that acceptable, king of all things social?

Remind me why you were a mod, again. You are literally the most confrontational person on this entire forum. ^-^

p.s I have 5,000 posts now. Why do you only have 66? Oh, I remember now...

Shadow

Snare: defaulting to insulting a person's social life is not a good way to get ahead here, and is personal attack which as you know is not allowed.

Firetooth: responding to such nonsense only makes it worse, and you've been doing a lot of "responding" lately.

Both of you knock it off. There have been more locks in the last little while than in a long time before that, and this is why.

Shadow
Modding.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Wolf Snare

Who says i was making a personal attack? Things can be misinterpreted on the internet Kyle.

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Holby

Quote from: Wolf Snare on February 10, 2012, 12:37:30 PM
Who says i was making a personal attack? Things can be misinterpreted on the internet Kyle.
You didn't say something that could potentially be taken a different way. That was blatantly a personal attack on Firetooth. If you can't comprehend that, there's something seriously wrong here. Stop attacking people, and stop pushing boundaries.

This is an official warning.

Holby,
modding.
I will not deleted this