Started by Rakefur, February 14, 2012, 09:11:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rakefur

Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Firetooth

Already seen this haha. His daughter sounds like a stuck-up, lazy person, don't know why some people are actually trying to say this is harsh.

All the problems she said are all first world issues haha. Diddums, you go to bed at 10 every night?
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Peace Alliance

LOL, Americans are insane! hahahahaha

cloud

I enjoyed that.

Oh no, she goes to bed at 10pm and gets up at 5am? I wish I could get 7 hours of sleep a night...I can't remember the last time I had more than 5 hours of sleep.

Kids these days don't realize that they're not entitled to anything and whatever their parents buy them can be taken away in an instant...spoiled brats.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Firetooth

As a "kid nowadays," I try not end up having a major sense of entitlement. I have to pay for most things I get atm, and on a budget of slightly over 20 pounds a month, that is not a lot. :( I'd actually like to get a Saturday job, opposite problem to mentioned girl.

To be fair, I guess people who are indulged when young end up like that. I don't know about that girls upbringing, but she sounded fairly spoilt. My sister was always indulged, and she's lazy and has a bit of a sense of entitlement as well.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Genevieve

Doing all those chores and not getting money for it does sound kind of crap, relatively.

cloud

Quote from: Genevieve on February 14, 2012, 03:15:57 PM
Doing all those chores and not getting money for it does sound kind of crap, relatively.

She gets a clean house and food on the table, that should be enough for sweepings and cleaning the countertops...

I knew other kids growing up that didn't have either of those, and I did way more work than that around the house and never got an allowance. I've had a job since I was 14 and have paid for anything extra that I wanted.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Genevieve

Holby

I will not deleted this

Holby

I will not deleted this

Peace Alliance

Ahhh, ditch the entitlement crap Cloud. Every generation that ever existed has brought that kind of stuff up when they get older. It's total nonsense.

Yes, this girl sounds like she doesn't recognize what she has. But she's 15 years old, and if you haven't LET your child experience the world, you can't expect them to be worldly. You know what this kind of discipline accomplishes? absolutely nothing because it further shelters her from the world.

Yeesh, and so what is he teaching her? He SHOOTS whatever problems he confronts. He is willing to publicly humiliate his daughter.

I somehow suspect he read that facebook post and felt totally embarrassed that she would say that stuff about him. That feeling lead him to SHOOT things. With expensive bullets! haha

Furthermore, do you know how many hormones are pulsing through a teenagers body? Most people I talk to who are my age (24) are currently looking back on our teenage years in complete awe. How could we have been so angry? How could we have been so dramatic!! It's because we were pumped full'a hormones. It's an important albeit annoying part of our development. If you missed that stage then you should count yourself lucky. RWL forums go back far enough that you can get a pretty darn good picture of just how hot headed I was when I was 16, lol.

Neobaron

I would put money on the hard drive being functional still. :)
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

cloud

Eh, that's not a very valid excuse PA. I was taught to respect my parents growing up, and even if I complained about them to a friend I would never publically post something demonizing the people that provide for me. Ever heard the saying "don't bite the hand that feeds you"?

If I had done something like that I doubt my parents would have actually shot my laptop, they would have just taken it away and beat my butt.
-Kilk

Neobaron

THAT ISNT HOW YOU RAISE A CHILD IT TURNS THEM INTO PEOPLE WHO ARE BAD AT LIFE
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

cloud

Quote from: Neobaron on February 14, 2012, 05:25:18 PM
THAT ISNT HOW YOU RAISE A CHILD IT TURNS THEM INTO PEOPLE WHO ARE BAD AT LIFE

Most people are inherently bad at life, which is why the poverty level is so high. If you can't afford kids don't have them. A single person can survive on $10/hour (trust me I know) and a married couple can survive on 2x $10/hour jobs. Poverty breeds poverty, don't feel sorry for those who are terrible at life, feel sorry for having to support their butt through wellfare.
-Kilk