Sevs Gagged Again

Started by Peace Alliance, February 07, 2012, 08:54:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

We want people on these forums to feel safe, happy, and welcomed. That cannot happen when people are being rude, violent, and antagonistic. We want everyone to know where the line is, and Sevs has once again crossed it.

Muse

Dear Gd, Sevah, what's it gonna take?
So will we just keep gagging, or will there be more Dire Straits for Sevah to sail in.
Stop! Don't touch me there,
this is my private square!

Peace Alliance

I'm gonna stop making new topics every time. But when we gag Sevs I consider it a courtesy to inform the general public here on RWL, so I'll just post it in this topic.

Gagged Sevs again. This time I want to remind everyone that we have young children on these forums. You need to ensure that your language is appropriate.

abartell

what did he say if its that bad just send me a personal message saying what it was
I'm really a squirrel but don't tell any one

Ian2424

Can you send me a message too? I"m curious because I didn't see any bad words.
Uhh, it's needs to be about 20% cooler.
Quote from: Krowdon on April 28, 2012, 07:53:37 AM
*beats Night Wolf with a penguin*

Peace Alliance

It wasn't the worst thing that has been said on these forums, but sevs has been warned time and time again. Needless to say we don't give him a lot of slack anymore because he has not shown that he can be appropriate on these forums for any length of time.

That said, because you guys asked I'll just say that there is a time and place to use the words "gay" and "aids," and sevs did not use them appropriately.

abartell

I'm really a squirrel but don't tell any one

cloud

"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...