Congrats on top 4 for rwl 3.0 first round

Started by Sevah, February 15, 2012, 03:52:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevah

I'd like to get ahead of myself and congratulate 4 people for finishing top 4 before the round is even over. Yep. I predict 1234

Congrats to WolfSnare, Alazar, bloodwake and myself.

The rest of you are fodder as far as i'm concerned. Prepare for assimilation.
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Rakefur

Fun stuff.

cloud I am sending you my support.
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Sharptooh

cloud

"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Firetooth

Wait, didn't you leave?

Also you suck at internet rats

Edit: I can actually see Cloud winning. He's an opportunist and unclanned, plus you seem more distracted failing at locking to actually try winning.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Etendue

I've actually been spending 200 turns a run blowing up Cloud's networth. The support you send to him is just temporary cannon fodder, as far as my attacks are concerned.

At least, that's what I think  ;)
Why can't I stay away from this game?

"You're kidding me. Did you just stuff that Aperture Science Thing-We-Don't-Know-What-It-Does into an Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator?" ~GLaDOS

cloud

Quote from: Etendue on February 19, 2012, 03:54:02 AM
I've actually been spending 200 turns a run blowing up Cloud's networth. The support you send to him is just temporary cannon fodder, as far as my attacks are concerned.

At least, that's what I think  ;)

Disregard this noob. He only hits me after Sevz and Snare have had their fun (double onlining last run). Trust me Etendue, the damage you personally do is minimal.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Sharptooh

Sevah is such a hypocrite:

QuoteOnlining a worthy enemy is disgraceful. I wish bad karma on you. I will get you back if the chance arives

QuoteYou won't find me onlining people unless i've got a valid reason like getting you back. I'll save it til late in the round.

Both messages he sent me this round.

To be fair, he has a reason for getting back at you.

Etendue

Well, I can only run at certain times of day (actually, nearly the exact same time of day, so your comment about my attacking after Sevah and so on is...well.), and I clearly recall killing off about 70% of your troops, while completely annihilating your rats. Then you received aid.

Regardless, the net you have is being cut down on a daily basis. Rakefur, surely you could do something else with your networth? Maybe you could attack me with it, I don't even take my runs seriously anymore, there's not much to do!

-The noob

"You're kidding me. Did you just stuff that Aperture Science Thing-We-Don't-Know-What-It-Does into an Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator?" ~GLaDOS

cloud

Good job killing off about ~30mil NW, must be hard. Oh hey look, I'm in first again. So it's basically taking 3-4 of you to bring me down each run, sounds like winning to me.
-Kilk

Etendue

Sure. You're winning in that you're doing really well, but you're still going to lose to our designated emperor. Hopefully.

Also, 30 million is quite the understatement :P I know how much I destroyed, it's in the clan forums somewhere.

Shadow

I don't know why you are badmouthing cloud. He is taking on your clan more or less single handedly (post Snare vacationing that is) and consistently coming out on top without getting aid. You guys are coordinating runs and still losing to him.

You should be asking him to teach you to play.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Etendue

Shadow, I'm assuming that because we're not on his side, he's unwilling to teach us how to hit him in newer and better ways.

Am I wrong in assuming that?

Shadow

Probably not for this round, but most players don't hold grudges past turbo rounds.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

cloud

Quote from: Shadow on February 21, 2012, 07:39:18 AM
Probably not for this round, but most players don't hold grudges past turbo rounds.

Something like that.
-Kilk