Shame Job Sheeplords.

Started by Sevah, February 18, 2012, 01:22:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevah

I'm taking a few minutes to say I'm ashamed with many of you. I tried to explain this .03 game is anything more than dodgy but the majority of you said I'm an idiot. All my experience says that i'm gonna figure out the successful strategies very quickly.  Most the time I have no need to execute the plan before I know it's going to be victorious.

It's not easy for me to help a development team who does not understand the concept of the game.

If you dislike me then good, I don't care to make friends with everyone I meet. If you think cos you don't like me i'm not competent at the game just go and take a look at the scoreboards.

Time for fools to start listening.
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Sharptooh

I disagree that RWL3 is dodgy, the point is this is a beta, so it is bound to have at least some flaws (most of which have been pointed out)

And to my understanding the admins are working on fixes to these issues next round, I don't see what the need was for you to make this topic, all you've stated is that is sucks (in which case your free to leave) and that "waa waa no one is listening listen to me I'm so pro"

This seems nothing more than an attention seeking gloatful post to me, you haven't even made any constructive suggestions in it . . .

Sevah

Why don't you fight in the game tough guy?

Oh that's right you are and losing badly. Lucky for you you got sent stuff to get back into top ten. Who are you to tell me to leave? You barely run turns and when you do you've never done anything special.

Why don't you try competing? If you become a pro i'll show you how this game is dodgy rather than give you advanced algebra answers that you won't understand. Maybe there's a hundred reasons I won't TUTOR THE ADMINS.

First reason is they're ignorant and rude.  Telling me to leave is probably against the rules but i'm sure they'll bend the rules and let you tell me to leave in this case.

Shadow

Sharp, just please stop responding to these topics entirely. They are a waste of forum space, but when people start actually discussing them it gives this nonsense a little bit more legitimacy. He is essentially just trolling at this point, so telling him to leave just tells him it is working on you.

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sharptooh

Sevah

Shadow is right

^
new signature.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm trolling a bunch of women and children. It's contagious. I saw your new topic Sharpstuff.