Started by Rakefur, February 21, 2012, 07:22:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rakefur

Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Shadow

New types of "Cities" - this is one of the things we are considering to replace cities
Mini-games - neat idea, but far beyond what I could do
Numbered notification - would be lovely, but it would have to be shael, the news section of RWL confuses me immensely
Newspaper - I think the code for this is still kicking around somewhere
Player ads - Peace mentioned that he might be able to float little text ads in the PM, so follow up on this with Peace as he redesigns things
Private clan chat - problems with the lounge in firefox make this one problematic until those get resolved
Clan crier, etc. - I think that would be Peace's dept, UI stuff
New race stat - tricky from a balance perspective, so I would like to balance 3.0 before adding this, otherwise it just confuses things early on
Pie graph - paging peace about his redesign
Headquarters - I could take a look at this
Clan stats for leaders - ill add that to shael's list :). I've always wanted to have a clan news feed, sort of like the one on the main page but in clan manage, detailing requests/new members/war declarations/accouncements from the leader etc.
Building Defenses - It's a neat idea but the way the code is currently set up with regards to land taken would make this a pain in practice. Well... Iuno, I'll poke it after the balancing is closer to done.
Acheivements Also Here - well beyond me, but I think Shael was enthusiastic about this, so maybe she could. Everyone poke her on fb! ^_^
Unread posts - Can't be done without recoding a lot of SMF, I am told, sorry =/
And of course all the more mechanical stuff that you guys are working on. It would just be nice to add in some cool stuff before it is released.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Rakefur

I just put together a list of stuff from the last page and a half of dev. If anyone has anything else to add, feel free.
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Sharptooh

Lots of cool ideas there :)

Only one I can think of is the clan bank type thing, and rehauling the clan defence system.

Oh, and Neo's idea for limited alliances, I though that was cool

EDIT: I know bbcode was added in, but does it still work?