Yo

Started by The Obliterator, February 28, 2012, 04:25:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Obliterator

Yo
Hey everyone just popping in for an update as well as sticking around to play for a while i hope.
From the announcements it seems like there has been a fair bit going on  :D.
I just got into Uni and im gonna be studying applied chemistry.
Iv noticed that there is something called version 3.0 floating around and i would be happy if someone could point me to a topic about it.
Are reg and turbo still going?
Also i just activated again on reg and things look interesting!!!!
But anyways this was just a general hello to all the old players and some of the new ones  :)

(edit)Btw what are buffs and how do i use them?
Also im thinking i may need someone to teach me how to play again..... :(

(edit 2) Also should i have the power to be able to edit peoples post and split topics and to delete posts?
Or have i somehow become a forum mod???
I dont mind but i just thought i should let you know :D
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Gen. Volkov

Hey Oblit, welcome back. I, snare, cloud, or sevah could give you a general brief on how 3.0 works. We four seem to understand the new game the best, though cloud is probably the best at the new code. Oh, and about the mod thing, you sure that wasn't in UMD?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Obliterator

Oh hehe
I didn't know that function was there.
Also is reg still running?
Also is it possible to access v 3.0 atm.
Or is it still being tested?
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Shadow

turbo is 3.0 at the moment. You can see topics about it in both the turbo forum and the development forum, there are several all on the first page :)
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

cloud

Hey Obliterator, if you have any specific questions, or just need help in general, feel free to ask me.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Sharptooh

Welcome back Oblit :)

REG and Turbo are also both still running - and REG is indeed getting pretty interesting atm!

Firetooth

Welcome back Oblit. :)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.