Peace and Quiet

Started by The Obliterator, February 29, 2012, 09:46:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Obliterator

I have come back after a long while on reg and it seems like things have heated up.

However at the moment i don't wish to be caught between the two major clans. I would rather just be able to sit back and quietly net.
However people in the clan shield seem to have no intention of letting me do this. Unless etiquette has changed sacking and stealing are both looked down on if you are not necessarily at war with those people.

Within a day of rejoining i have been stolen from by one player who really didn't get much compared to what im sure others out there have and i was just sacked for about half a bil food by another player.

I would really appreciate it if the members of sheild would be kind enough to leave me alone. Im not doing anyone any harm sure attack me for land just please leave my resources alone.

Thanks
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Etendue

I know who you're talking about, and was also affected by those steals. Shield should not be instructing their members to prey on un-clanned people, because that's the impression I'm getting from them.

Luckily I have my shields up for several hundred hours and store cash in secure locations, but the steals were annoying all the same, especially because I'm an Industrial-style player. Members of Shield, these offensive leader missions are not making us love you more. I hope that makes sense. I have not retaliated up to now, but I promise to hit you with all I have if this goes on. Thanks for reading! :D
Why can't I stay away from this game?

"You're kidding me. Did you just stuff that Aperture Science Thing-We-Don't-Know-What-It-Does into an Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator?" ~GLaDOS

Peace Alliance

I don't like to complain (shush Volkov) but the degree to which lowbies are getting sacked, stolen, and poisoned is the reason I've left my passive account on vaca on turbo. I hopped out of vaca the other day to fund the war effort against sevs, but I was almost immediately attacked (unsuccessfully)... So I idled out again.

If I let myself fight back that would be a whole other story.

cloud

If you're in range for me to steal from you you've got enough NW to not be considered a noob. Hording cash is your risk, deal with it.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Wolf Snare

okay, then my taking advantage of the messed up losses system in reg is your problem.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

cloud

Quote from: Wolf Snare on February 29, 2012, 01:35:33 PM
okay, then my taking advantage of the messed up losses system in reg is your problem.

Stop pretending to be so self-righteous Cody, everyone is sick of your BS.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Wolf Snare

check your recent attacks, and clouds too.

Nick, you need to get laid.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

cloud

Quote from: Wolf Snare on February 29, 2012, 02:05:59 PM
check your recent attacks, and clouds too.

You lost more than me on every attack you made so I don't know how they're messed up. The attacker is supposed to lose more.
-Kilk

Shadow

Quote from: Wolf Snare on February 29, 2012, 02:05:59 PM
Snare, this is not the place for this nonsense, you've been warned about it already.

Wolf Snare

Sorry bro! Admittedly I believe my assumption to be correct.... about the troop loss, that is. Did you notice major losses ingame shadow?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

We lost about the same number of rats over the course of that exchange. Rats are offensive, defender losses being heavier is to be expected.

The Obliterator

Well no matter the case iv heard that standard attacks are quite useful and if im continued to be provoked i will retaliate.
And or join the opposing side.
I would rather stay solo indy.
Its not like i can amass a force that can threaten you by myself besides you should be worrying about firetooths team more they look like they have an edge.
It is both of our best interests to leave me alone. So please do and no-one will get hurt.
Oh and cloud im sorry but no-ones threats scare me anymore :D

Gen. Volkov

QuoteUnless etiquette has changed sacking and stealing are both looked down on if you are not necessarily at war with those people.

The etiquette on sacking at least, has changed. I get sacked for every attack these days. Steal is a bit more complicated, but generally speaking, vulnerable supplies of cash are just taken these days. Besides, why are you even complaining about 2 steals?

Etendue, far as I know, Kaz did that of his own volition. I'll talk to him about it, but its not his fault you left your cash supplies open to a relative noob.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Obliterator

It was more my food that i was upset about

My indy/farmer hybrid relies on the food as my base net.
I guess im gonna have go away from my old habit of leaving a hole and trust people to be nice to me cause of it.